The online racing simulator
Just change the XR into a 240sx rms13 and the XRt into a 180sx rps13
This is the Fiesta I'd like in LFS.

For. The. WIN.
MKIV Supra, as i drive one
600cc 4-cylinder, 2 wheels.
Merc 300 SL

Cadillac STS
Quote from piggy501 :Hmmmm... Something is missing.

I know, a caravan

if we get a caravan we need the top gear stunt driver to destroy it
Quote from el pibe :if we get a caravan we need the top gear stunt driver to destroy it

And the Top Gear track.
Mazda RX-7 (the last model not the old one).

With decent rims thrown in there i would even buy the game for that.
with realistic tires too, underfit choice etc.
Quote from piggy501 :And the Top Gear track.

and stiggy ...
Quote :
Some say he should be switched off at the mains overnight and that David Hasslehoff calls him 'son'. All we know is, he's called The Stig.

I would rather enjoy a Williams FW-14 or the honda 1989 F1 car. Both powered by gorgeous v10's
Ultima GTR with a Twin Turbo V8 with around 800hp
Personally i'd like to have a car thats a bit mad based on a simple road car. That could be used for multiple uses and potentially used in the GTR class, or if they ever change it round something like a GT2, but i would like to see a road car version with lots of power and not too muh grip, so it would be a fun monster to drive but with reasonable balance.

Something like a Nissan s-body or skyline, or a Toyota supra, or a Toyota chaser/JZX100 (4 door saloon) or something roughly based on a 4 door saloon, Lexus is200, gs300/aristo, BMW 3 series or 5 series. but with a big 450bhp or so turbo 6 or V8. but with more tyre options, something akin to a performance road tyre or semi-slick like a toyo R888 or hankook RS2, yokohama advan AD07, grippy, tough but not all or nothing like a proper slick

could be attained reasonably easily with engine options/modifications etc. like an XR GTR engine in a XRT or similar. could base it on a 6 cylinder turbo engine like a skyline RB26DETT or a Toyota 1/2JZ-GTE with tuning options of 280bhp(performance around TBO class), 380bhp(fun track car/drift car, performance around the FZR) and 450bhp (crazy circuit car with little downforce/drift car, or add wings and full slicks and make it a GTR class competitor)

could be a fun get in and drive car thats a bit of a handful, be nice for drifting, as i feel we could do with more power for a fun road based car. help teach some throttle control to ready you for the top two single seaters aswel
Quote from charlay :snip

/synthesis mode/

' i want a sport sedan \ coupe such as a s15\skyline anyways a jdm
style look with a base tune which would suit anything from serious racing
to hardcore drifting to amateur GTRing, say 300-500+ hp.'

Yeah, i i think i can speak for all drifters when i say a JDM with a
bit more sedan look and more power under the bonnet would be awesome.

The XRT was removed from the demo cause thats pretty much the only
car drifters care about (mostly), since the FZ50 (from what i can read)
burns out tyres way too quickly to be used as a drifter; and having
a big chunk of LFS playerbase care about 1 car which was included in
the demo was a bit iffy, profitwise, cant fathom why they didnt remove
the XRG instead since its pretty useless and almost nobody used it.

Thats what i think anyways. oh well, tried drifting the XRG today, uuhh,
im going to wind up an older patch with a XRT =D

edit. That being said, the XRT still lacks power and the sedan look i'd like
to see, along with rims that actually resemble rims and tyres that actually
resemble tyres. in patch Z tyres are light beige, uh O_O)
Quote from Byakugan :' i want a sport sedan \ coupe

Yes and I want a pony too.

Quote from Byakugan :would suit anything from serious racing
to hardcore drifting to amateur GTRing, say 300-500+ hp.'

Lemme check:

1. RWD ... Ok!
2. Japanese look ... Ok!
3. 500 bhp or less (with intake restriction) ... Ok!
4. GTR ... Ok!
5. Drifts ... Guess so.

Here's your car: http://www.lfs.net/?page=contents&car=xr_gtr

It can be yours for 24£.

Quote from Byakugan :why they didnt remove the XRG instead since its pretty useless and almost nobody used it.

Because the XRG is a perfect opponent for the XFG and LFS is, like, a racing simulator?

If one still wants the XRT so bad, the S1 license is only 12£ anyway.
Quote from NightShift :Yes and I want a pony too.

Lemme check:

1. RWD ... Ok!
2. Japanese look ... Ok!
3. 500 bhp or less (with intake restriction) ... Ok!
4. GTR ... Ok!
5. Drifts ... Guess so.

Here's your car: http://www.lfs.net/?page=contents&car=xr_gtr

It can be yours for 24£.

Because the XRG is a perfect opponent for the XFG and LFS is, like, a racing simulator?

If one still wants the XRT so bad, the S1 license is only 12£ anyway.

You see, this 'demo race bashing' mindset is what is making the LFS community subpar, at best. This game does not offer enough
content which i care about to justify the purchase, and the devs arent
moving towards that direction either. 1 map, blackwood, is fine; out of
all the cars, the only one i care about is the XRT.

the xrgtr, well i guess its a car that is hardcoded for gripping, so its
somewhat biased and wouldnt make for a good drifter, maybe
thats why its not very used as a drifting machine. huh?

And yeah, jdm look, I was (somewhat obviously) talking about a more
modern car, the xrt aka starion aka cubecar is pretty cool in my books
and is definately the iconic car for LFS, still, a car that mimics a
RX-7, or a s15 would definately be my choice, and we can both agree
RX-7 and XRT dont really look like the same.

I suggest to astain posting meaningless content such as the post above
in the future, its dull, repetitive, inane, toughtless and boring.

cheers

edit.

If you think they left the xrg there because its a xfg opponent you'd be sadly
mistaken (or at least, thats my pov); it was the only car drifters cared about
and it was in the demo.
How do you know what drifters use, if you bought the game you would see that they use more than one car.

The XRG is in the demo to give you a sample of a RWD car, it has nothing to do with drifting.
Quote from noskillz :How do you know what drifters use, if you bought the game you would see that they use more than one car.

The XRG is in the demo to give you a sample of a RWD car, it has nothing to do with drifting.

I've read here and there, the sheer amount of drift gear for the XRT is kinda
self explanatory (up to a point), people generally complain about the fz50
rapid tire wear but still regard it as a more rewarding car to drift in.
XRT is still more used.

Im not going to buy a game to just 'see what drifters use'. that'd be sort of,
well, do I even need to keep going? Just end this discussion here, its already
turning into the same old flame that has been around for years.
Quote from Byakugan :You see, this 'demo race bashing' mindset is what is making the LFS community subpar, at best.

LOL you are a subpar customer at best. Can't be bothered to buy the game, yet you play the demo for free, to the point you even spend time making mods for it.

Then you come here and tell "I want this" like a spoiled kid who thinks the devs are like his parents? Have you fallen out of your bed this morning?

No amount of whining is going to change the content in the demo. You want more? Then you buy the game, that's LFS business model, just in case you haven't got it until now.

The game is not good enough for your Royal Standards? Fine, move on and go buy something that fits you.

Nobody is forcing you to stay in this subpar community wasting time with this subpar game

Quote from Byakugan :I suggest to astain posting meaningless content such as the post above
in the future, its dull, repetitive, inane, toughtless and boring.

That would be very wise of you, indeed

LOL you are a subpar customer at best. Can't be bothered to buy the game, yet you play the demo for free, to the point you even spend time making mods for it.

More along the lines of "I'm not a customer"; Cant be bothered to buy
the game because the devs cant be bothered to make the content I'm
looking after, which isnt really all that much work, you are just gullible,
yet you have the nerve to come out and preach about the S2 license.
Yep I'm playing the demo, i like it, it has everything im looking for,
and everything this game has to offer me
, which would be a realistic
engine to drift in, decent graphics, a nice track and a ok car to drift in.
I could support them? Sure, I'll sure do, when they'll start developing
towards a direction i might be more interested about.

I'm making 'mods' for it because i enjoy skinning, I'm a graphic artist, I tool
around with that kind of stuff. And i dont mind making a game more enjoyable for others:
you too could invest your time to make this game better instead of preaching about S2 licenses.
I could make the 3d models too, the devs arent just accepting that sort of donation.

Then you come here and tell "I want this" like a spoiled kid who thinks the devs are like his parents? Have you fallen out of your bed this morning?

Stop crying, son. I'm not demanding anything, thats words you put in my mouth to make
your point more bold, while you're just talking to be talking.
Whats more funny is that you think (firmly, think) that the low cost of S2 licence gives
you the rights to trashtalk people who yet dont feel like paying that for a game they dont
fully have interest in. I'm guessing you dont work, and dont really value money, Is that so?

No amount of whining is going to change the content in the demo. You want more? Then you buy the game, that's LFS business model, just in case you haven't got it until now.

You're inane. I dont want more content in the DEMO, i dont bias the devs for removing the XRT
thats perfectly understandable. If the devs are gonna put more of what I'm looking
for I'll be sure to buy the licence.

So far i have zero care for the S2 content.
The content i'm looking for does NOT yet exist.

The game is not good enough for your Royal Standards? Fine, move on and go buy something that fits you.

I'm not asking for much, you were probably too much in a rush to post flames to realize it.
I've bought pro street in the (vain) hope the physics werent THAT arcade but oh, damn wrong on
that, i should've known better. LFS is the only game with physics I'm looking for.

Nobody is forcing you to stay in this subpar community wasting time with this subpar game

The game is subpar from the graphical point of view, the community is subpar only when it comes
to troublesome mindless preachers like you. You are just insulting and you have yet
to prove a point, your arguments are broad and childish; please, if you really have to reply
just make sure you've read what i had to say, if you're just spamming \ trolling then fine,
well played.

-------On topic

- NSX. Preferably later version with the bigger engine
Quote :Cant be bothered to buy
the game because the devs cant be bothered to make the content I'm
looking after,

EXPLAIN. O_o

Btw, I read all of your rant and the fact remains that if you want extra content, you have to buy the game. It's tough if you disagree, because no amount of whining about how you don't get what you want will not get you it, if you see what I mean.

LFS - 'one car' thread
(273 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG