The online racing simulator
Stalker?
(41 posts, started )
Quote from chanoman315 :that's why i love fb

Because you don't have enough of a `pair' to talk to them in real life? I don't either. But my issue is more of a self-esteem issue then anything else.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Because you don't have enough of a `pair' to talk to them in real life? I don't either. But my issue is more of a self-esteem issue then anything else.

nah... you can view the photos and they wont notice and all those things... irl just watch em thats all. IRL i think is the same, selfesteem
quite sad really

find your own girl ?
Quote from theirishnoob :quite sad really

find your own girl ?

no, because i like her since i saw her... and i think finding another one wont solve anything
Quote from hyntty :Rubbish. You aren't drunk. Otherwise the bf and fb would have swapped places.

Lol good point you well masturbate too them pics lol
Quote from chanoman315 :no, because i like her since i saw her... and i think finding another one wont solve anything

meh, suit yourself

but when you make a mess of things and get your ass whooped don't say i didn't give you good advice
Quote from theirishnoob :meh, suit yourself

but when you make a mess of things and get your ass whooped don't say i didn't give you good advice

Hmm were you in this situation before , seem experienced lol
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Hmm were you in this situation before , seem experienced lol

sadly, ive had people try for my better half, not the other way round...

even im not that stupid to try and steal a guys girl
Quote from theirishnoob :sadly, ive had people try for my better half, not the other way round...

even im not that stupid to try and steal a guys girl

+1, do not commit addultry.
Quote from theirishnoob :even im not that stupid to try and steal a guys girl

I'm sorry, that comment really angers me. How can you "steal" a guy's "girl". He doesn't own her. She isn't an object.
well, they happen to be seeing eye to eye, you, the guy who also wants to have her blocks the line of site, pro-active action shall be taken.

quite simple really.
why complicate this at the end of the day the girl has a boyfriend so just move on simple as.
pretty much it.

theres Always a better person on the market or in the sea, but do you haz teh rite bat3s ?

Quote from 11SuLLy11 :why complicate this at the end of the day the girl has a boyfriend so just move on simple as.

This man speaks the truth.

Don't get involved in a love triangle, because they only end badly. Turn around and walk away, if by some chance she enters the free market, then all bets are off, but never get involved with a taken woman. It just isn't sporting.
just wait till she breaks up with him(or the other way around) seems simple.
Quote from mutt107 :just wait till she breaks up with him(or the other way around) seems simple.

im betting for that anyways

Stalker?
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG