The online racing simulator
Stalker?
(41 posts, started )
Stalker?
Well... im kinda drunk, i like a girl, she has a bf, i add her to fb (finally got the guts to do it) she knows me, i know her, but i never talked to her... anyways... being drunk is an exception to dothat kind of stuff? .. stalkerish?
stalker for adding her on facebook? i dont think so lol, if you know her, theres nothing wrong with it...

unless you followed her home and looked through her window to find out her FB name...
like anbiddulph said, it isnt stalking if you add her on fb, but if you spend your days spying her and masturbating in front of her window, then you are a stalker
#4 - JJ72
yeah so masturbating to her photos on facebook isn't...........and we will just look another way....
Also, saving every photo of her on FB to your kapooter is pretty stalker like. So don't do that and defiantly don't give yourself the low five to her pictures.

Hmm, if when someone talks about you your ears burn, does that mean if someone has dirty thoughts about you/has a low five over you your crotch burns? Or is that just syphilis?
"kill" her boyfriend, and that's solve the problem for a while
Quote from chanoman315 :Well... im kinda drunk, i like a girl, she has a bf, i add her to fb

Rubbish. You aren't drunk. Otherwise the bf and fb would have swapped places.
Quote from tikshow :"kill" her boyfriend, and that's solve the problem for a while

is a friend of mine, otherwise he'd already be dead

Quote from hyntty :Rubbish. You aren't drunk. Otherwise the bf and fb would have swapped places.

in like what?.. and yes i was.. i now know i think made a mistake
It depends if her BF is facebook official or not. LOL! It's just facebook, no-one I know takes it seriously. Although I personally am careful about having pictures up there because all FB pictures are public.
are not public if your profile is not public
How is adding someone to facebook staliking?
I mean, she can still block you/set you on the blacklist, so, not a sign of stalking here.
Whats this got to do with Shadow of Chernobyl? When I saw the thread title, I thought it was about good games!
but it isnt... ! lol.. i dont save pics of her... i just watch
Quote from chanoman315 :but it isnt... ! lol.. i dont save pics of her... i just watch

just ask her out.
don't listen to me cause i have never had a girlfriend.
Buy her from her boyfriend.
I have loads of people on my facebook, most of which who hated me at school, but they added me, and the majority of them are girls.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I have loads of people on my facebook, most of which who hated me at school, but they added me, and the majority of them are girls.

Get in there my son.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Get in there my son.

Oh yeah, im engaged by the way, have been for 3 years now.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Oh yeah, im engaged by the way, have been for 3 years now.

Dude, bummer. Is it a real engagement or did you get her knocked up?
engaged in facebook status i think?
#22 - Osco
sober up, grow a pair and go talk to her. IRL that is, not facebook, msn or whatever you got over there..
Quote from danthebangerboy :I have loads of people on my facebook, most of which who hated me at school, but they added me, and the majority of them are girls.

Ya all my firends on Facebook i very rarley talk to and there all girls
Quote from swisscosmo :Ya all my firends on Facebook i very rarley talk to and there all girls

That's because they don't want to be rude so they accept your friend request. I mean, I could send a friend requests to 20 girls at my school and they would probably accept them. But it would be pointless. No-one cares how many facebook friends you have or if they're mostly girls. Just because a girl is facebook friends with you doesn't mean they want to have sex with you. Nor does it really mean that they want to actually be friends with you.

That being said, although I've never had a girlfriend, that doesn't really make me feel depressed. I know that it's because of my failure to be confident blah blah blah etc etc. But I've decided that I don't really care. I have begun to stop thinking and let my human instincts take over. It seems like women want to be controlled. Most women seem to be that way. Like at school when you see guys talking to girls, it usually seems like the girl is just being manipulated by the guy. That's pretty much how it seems to work. The only girls who don't want to be treated like that are usually the ugly ones. Unfortunately, I'm selfish and shallow and I don't have any desire to be friends with ugly chicks. I know, I'm a bad person. I don't care.
that's why i love fb

Stalker?
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG