The online racing simulator
1090 topics, 2264 posts, 1 user
(129 posts, started )
And what makes it worse is that he's an anime freak
Quote from Jon606 :Sorry if I caused any offence, as I didn't mean it like that.
I myself know two autistic people in real life, and from what I've seen this guy also seems to have it.

Seems? no doubt he is autistic.
I just feel sad for him

@Eleanor SpeedGt

Poeple loving anime doenst make them any worse then others I like anime have anyting againts that if so just go moan somwhere else
I am no freak

Oh wait, I forgot, I am!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :

Poeple loving anime doenst make them any worse then others I like anime have anyting againts that if so just go moan somwhere else

ya ur right
i kind of understand why the guy does it, if you are different youll go though so much crab in a forum

i dont mind going through that because if someone critize me i label them as morons so i dont mind

but if you are difeerent and not thick skinned you just cant join a forum people is way too cruel

seems like a vengeance to me he cant hang around in any froum so he makes his own and let noone in

poor guy hating the whole world for a litle retard ones
Quote from lerts :i kind of understand why the guy does it, if you are different youll go though so much crab in a forum
i dont mind going through that becauseif someone critize me i label them as morons so i dont mind
but if you are difeerent and not thick skinned you just cant join a forum people is way too cruel
seems like a vengeance to me he cant hang around in any froum so he makes his own and let noone in
poor guy hating the whole world for a litle retard ones

Ehm... Lerts, please do excuse by bold approach, but you're not JUST "different"... you need help, a strayjacket and some happy pills to keep you in a happy place... The guy in that forum needs major help or euthanasia... and trust me that IF you spew complete giberrish, utter nonsense and other bull that doesn't make sense believing you're "special", while hundreds of people tell you that you are an idiot... I do believe the hundreds are right. There, I have criticized you, you are free to go and create a closed forum of your own and label me a moron
Quote from squidhead :Ehm... Lerts, please do excuse by bold approach, but you're not JUST "different"... you need help, a strayjacket and some happy pills to keep you in a happy place... The guy in that forum needs major help or euthanasia... and trust me that IF you spew complete giberrish, utter nonsense and other bull that doesn't make sense believing you're "special", while hundreds of people tell you that you are an idiot... I do believe the hundreds are right. There, I have criticized you, you are free to go and create a closed forum of your own and label me a moron

haha, that was harsh but true
notice how my brain works:

you mention im sick though you say an autistic person deserves euthanasia, so whos sick

its obvious why the guy isloated like that, SOME people are mean and they try to hurt others just like a cat would torture a mouse, this guy just couldnt stand it and isolated

but i dont give a dam about whatever you think just cause you said that guy deserves euthanasia
Quote from lerts :notice how my brain works

it doesn't, since you actually concentrated on 1 word in the whole post and made a conclusion based on it, while the word wasn't even adressed to you.
You canot possible compare Lerts with this guy. Lerts is a crazy bastard, yes, but he is not that mental SICK as this person. A person witch posts over 2000 posts and talking about a wedding with himself and have dialogues with himself sounds like a really bottered man. Maybe he even got alter personalities, who knows?

But still, I think it's safe to say that even tho original Lerts is, he's not having the same mentall challenges as that forum dude.

At least that is my opinion, and maybe I'm a freak myself, god knows.. wait there is no god.. **** I am going to just rot when I am dead - no heaven! **** **** ****, I need morphine, NOW. Damnit
humm crazy bastard, it sounds pretty well i might use it as racer name

when i did kick boxing i had portection named the insane charly, but crazy bastrad sounds way better
seems we found lerts replacement !
but isn't the idea of thinking your sperm isn't ??

their both basket cases either way
1090 topics, 2264 posts, 1 user.

What a title, and i have just remembered what it reminds me of a little bit.......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_LVxb2JyNUs

one flesh, one bone, one true religion, one voice, one hope, one anime fascination!
Quote from lerts :humm crazy bastard, it sounds pretty well i might use it as racer name

when i did kick boxing i had portection named the insane charly, but crazy bastrad sounds way better

Hehe, of course it's not meant offensive, just that you like to talk about stuff most people don't understand
But your young little one, time will come.
O_o

Damn, but still - doesn't mean his mentall part is that old tho
Quote from The Very End :Damn, but still - doesn't mean his mentall part is that old tho

Well, yours isn't, either.
Asshat!
Just by looking at his pic you can realize that his mentally chalenged. I personally would avoid reading such forums to keep my IQ at a stable and high value

Oh, and a small tip for lerts to follow from now on:

Latvian squid, stern....stern but fair
Quote from danthebangerboy :1090 topics, 2264 posts, 1 user.

What a title, and i have just remembered what it reminds me of a little bit.......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_LVxb2JyNUs

one flesh, one bone, one true religion, one voice, one hope, one anime fascination!

Let's say it, I lol'd

And One Vision is... one of my favourite songs by Queen!
(Now that I remember, I say that referring to EVERY song by Queen :tilt
Quote from freddyalek90 :And One Vision is... one of my favourite songs by Queen!
(Now that I remember, I say that referring to EVERY song by Queen :tilt

And it is true every time.
you now can register
Haha, how you even remembered that forum?

1090 topics, 2264 posts, 1 user
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG