The online racing simulator
500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
So say i'm in australia and want to organise a server. What would i do?

To my understanding shikane is a 500servers server. And since becoming uk based its mega slow and super laggy for us

Any hints?
Look for oceanic game server rental services. If they don't say on the site if they'll support unlisted games, prod them with an email
Website is dead (again).
Because my websites are hosted on the same machine, so when 500 servers is down, so are the 5 websites I look after, 2 of which are for businesses. So not only is it inconvenient for me, I start getting emails from people complaining at me.

I only had one small LFS site when I switched to hosting with Franky, but things have grown a bit since then, and lately there has been quite a bit of downtime. Perhaps I should switch to "professional" hosting (not implying Franky isn't professional) for some more reliability.
Our site is down too
#32 - CSF
At a point where we really need it.

So... whats the issue this time?
looking into it now.
so is ours and CLC.
Seems online now..
what's happening ? I buy in the morning server, but i not get details for login to control panel
Quote from Miedzik :what's happening ? I buy in the morning server, but i not get details for login to control panel

Hi,

Your details have now been e-mailed to you,

Regards,
Dean
Hello
I have a problem with the server. Ordered server 8 February 2009. When I start LFS network and select the game and then join a game no, enter the name of my server and pops up this: SERVER not found on the main SERVER
Can you help?
Quote from vava1070 :Hello
I have a problem with the server. Ordered server 8 February 2009. When I start LFS network and select the game and then join a game no, enter the name of my server and pops up this: SERVER not found on the main SERVER
Can you help?

Hi Vava.

Your server is now working. There was a problem in the config which was presenting the server from starting properly.

Regards,
Dean
-
(vava1070) DELETED by vava1070
Server business this morning but as I added color to the name server on the server was not leaf.
Post name of the server, please, and I will check it. Or you can try to find it yourself at lfsworld.net in Racers & Hosts online. If it is not in the list, your server setting is bad, probably same as before that Franky helped you.

The most probably is that your server is running perfectly, but after that you changed settings and restarted the server, all the people were kicked out. And people often not even try to join back. As regards the others racers, they usually won't join empty server.
Thanks for the assistance Drift King,

The problem was the same issue as yesterday night, I have updated your support ticket with details Vava.

Regards,
Dean
Sites are down again, Dean?
would seem so
Hiya Dean, any update would be appreciated, I have a rather large team screaming at me atm
not again!.

Sorry guys, just got in. Looking into it now.
Hiya, 500 servers and our web server is down atm.
yeah thats me. Have had to take it down for a few hours whilst things are being moved about at the DC. will try and have it back in for the evening.
all finished. Just booting up now. Sorry for the inconvenience
Second verse, same as the first
COME ON, SING IT WITH ME!
I am server-less today I am, server-less today I am I am,
Im a victim of 500 servers once more,
This has happened 2....times before.
And every time they say maintenance, "MAINTENANCE!!"
Cannot be a virus or a bug "OR A BUG!!!"
Server-less today I'm server-less. Server-less today I am I am.....
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG