The online racing simulator
wheel2wheel
(25 posts, started )
wheel2wheel
I made another video, wheel2wheel. it's all about single seater racing, including the fox, fo8, bf1 and mainly fbm. some close and tough racing, passes, crashes, mainly shown with custom onboard cameras, something for the racing freaks I hope - enjoy!

size: 100 MB
length: 2:55 min

download:
liveforspeed.se <- ddl!
RapidShare.de

Stream:
YouTube
Nice, 8.5/10.

There was even a scene with BF1s racing very close, unbelievable.
A pleasure to watch from beginning to end.
#4 - Mysho
Very nice indeed, this vid makes me thinking if I should try single-seaters more often. Although ppl will have notes you were using mainly onboards probably, I really liked it and it has a good atmopshere to me. 9/10
great video which shows racing near limits
well, i think you overcame yourself again and it can get title of the best video of yours, keep on going bro
#6 - ergin
Really Nice Video Jens! 10/10 !
Nice job man, some really good moments there
Well, another nice vid. I am retired, but this is bringing back some really good racing memories
hehe, excellent
Liked it, nice footage, nice angles and a pretty good song too ..
Good video good race good song
I don't like Rammstein, but the rest was very good.
Nicely mixed with the music. Excellent stuff.

BTW was he saying " You've asked me, but I haven't answered " or something like that?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :BTW was he saying " You've asked me, but I haven't answered " or something like that?

Yeah, it's kinda a pun that he adds a new word everytime. "Du has(s)t" means "you hate, "du has(s)t mich" means "you hate me" but the whole sentence means exactly what you said.
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, it's kinda a pun that he adds a new word everytime. "Du has(s)t" means "you hate, "du has(s)t mich" means "you hate me" but the whole sentence means exactly what you said.

Yeah, I thought it was some kind of play on words as well. He does sound angry about the "hate".
The Rammstein singer always sounds angry.
Great video!
Nice one Jens! I have always liked watching your videos because they are such an insight into LFS - action, overtaking manoeuvres, tight racing, accidents.. I never get bored of that. And this video is definetly one of your best!

Concerning the music, I think angry music fits furious single seater racing quite well
Nice video!

I enjoyed that.

Angry Rammenstien is always good for lfs vids
first of all, thanks for all the feedback

Quote from Mysho : Although ppl will have notes you were using mainly onboards probably, I really liked it and it has a good atmopshere to me. 9/10

I thought onboard cams are very suited to make the viewer feel like he's in the whole action, so I didn't avoid those. seems to work, thx

Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :I also saw a part with myself and my mean, green racing machine pulling a move mid-way!

yup the look of the front end was one of the reasons why I put that scene in. it somehow fits to the rather aggressive song and racing, I thought

Quote :Oh and the only critique i will say is that you used the same crash twice... oh well.

I agree - to be honest, I expected to get a lot more criticism or improvement suggestions, since I am not 100% satisfied with several things. (e.g. some camera angles, boring scenes, using some scenes twice, some cuts that are not completely synchronal, the ms-paint-introscreen, too low or loud gamesounds .. - I didn't want to put all the whining in my first post, already )
but I wanted to get the video done before university would start again - and since it's not important to me to publish perfect videos I decided to upload this version instead of waiting for my next holidays, when I'd have time to overwork it.

keep commenting, cheers
I really loved the amount of close racing in this one. The onboards worked great for this. 9/10

First thing that came to mind when I heard the song was our first ever CoRe video... LOL, that brings back some old memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... &feature=channel_page Yeah its kinda crappy. :P
Quote from BigTime :First thing that came to mind when I heard the song was our first ever CoRe video... LOL, that brings back some old memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... &feature=channel_page Yeah its kinda crappy. :P

that song sounds indeed familiar.. I didn't know someone used it before, though

and your video isn't bad, at least not for someone who has a soft spot for racing videos
I'm not the biggest fan for driving single seaters, but this video definitely was worth watching. Some great close action.

Very nice one JensO!
Nice video, but i like other music genres. But the title Wheel 2 wheel goes nicely along "du hast mich"
Very nice video, by which i can relax between two LFS games

Keep up the good work!!!

wheel2wheel
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG