The online racing simulator
Renault 19 and Laguna Touring Cars prepared by Williams
I agree with Ikaponthus, something old would be fantastic. Maybe a Maserati 250F. Ikaponthus, you might want to change 'NFS' to 'LFS' before the LFS fanboys and NFS haters get on your case haha...

Quote from superstix :please don't start conversations

This is a discussion forum. But because you started this thread you can tell us not to discuss things? Hmm... If it annoys you to have conversations in discussion forums perhaps you're not in the right place...
#28 - Woz
1960 F1 car or Ariel Atom
Hmm.
I'd would like to see my old banged up Audi 100 2,0 turbo diesel 1987 (with all the dents, the crappy paint, and black smoke from the tailpipe when i unleash all of the 87hp).

I would actually like to see a diesel (don't hate me). BMW actually makes some very good diesel engines with a lot of power, and they are still drivers cars. And let's not forget that Audi won Le Mans with a diesel.

Toyota MR2 would also be great, not the ugly square one, but the one from the early 90's. They are great fun to drive
Any kind of powerful muscle car.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
#32 - STF
Quote from G!NhO :since we already have 2 BMW's

e30

Agree.

That or M1 (speaking of old cars).
I want one (or two) cars of each category of any championship in the world that no has LFS at the moment

buggy
WRC
WTTC
karts (specially!!!)
etc...
Well... 3dr Sierra, XR4i V6 2.8 and the Cossie.
Ford XY GTHO Falcon or an LC XU1 Torana but better still both....

Big horsepower , cross ply tires , drum brakes it doesnt get any better
Quote from Woz :1960 F1 car or Ariel Atom

Ariel Atom !
Great choice, its fast, it handles great, its unusual and still affordable.
Quote from richo :Ford XY GTHO Falcon or an LC XU1 Torana but better still both....

Big horsepower , cross ply tires , drum brakes it doesnt get any better

While I'd love to see pretty much any historic car from the 50s or 60s, I wouldn't hold my breath for Aussie muscle cars that nobody has ever heard of outside Australia! Agree, it would be great to have them in the game though.

I 2X my own suggestion for a 67 Grand Prix car. It would be brave for them to do it though as it would be opening up such a big can of worms regarding comparisons to Grand Prix Legends I guess.
Hmm, only one... I have few choices, all BMW :

- E21 323i
First BMW 300-series, the most powerfull of them. This litle sister, the 320i is a true legend from touring tracks.

- E30 M3 Evo3/Sport Evolution
No introduction needed, if you dont know what this is, you can shoot yourself(or atleast shame a bit).

- E36 M3 Evo (only sold in Europe)
2nd generation M3 whit 3.2 liter inline-6, producting 321hp @7400 and 350nm @3250.

- E28 M535i
If you dont count the M5, this is the most powerfull 2nd generation 500-series BMW with M-Technic aerodynamic kit, sport seats and unique 390 mm alloy wheels.

But because you wanted only one, my choose would be E21 323i, because its so rare in simulator games.
late 60s, early 70s muscle car would be nice
dont really care if none of you like american cars or not but i would like to see either a 2003-2004 mustang cobra!
Silk Cut
That Silk Cut Jag would sure be great. I still remember when it won Le Mans with the dane John Nielsen as one of the drivers. The first dane ever to win at Le Mans.

Speaking of Lemans cars, I would love to see the Porsche 917 KH (Kurz Heck(Short Tale))
Any of the GPL era cars: Brabham BT24, Lotus 49, Eagle...

Impreza WRX STI

LFS - 'one car' thread
(273 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG