The online racing simulator
CO-OP Lan games?
(24 posts, started )
CO-OP Lan games?
Are there any good CO-OP Lan games out for the PC? Old or new, that have a story line, FPS or RPG.. Something like dungeon seige or SWAT 4.
Whats Co-Op? Except from the shop? Because if I knew what it is, I might help.
Co-op is playing cooperatively with a friend.
There is always Svens Co-op mod for Half life!

Or you could go even further back and play Double Dragon...that was co-op too
Neverwinter Nights can be played in co-op mode, but you have to do each mission individually, I think; but Dungeon Siege was full co-op..I remember playing it with Emmy a few years back.
The classic "Gauntlet" was also a co-op game..

Plenty of them if you look around
There's even coop mod for HL2.
COD5 also features coop campaign.
Left 4 Dead is all about coop.
Far Cry coop mod.

I have played more coop games too, but can't remember more now.
Co-op. Good with food.

Left for Dead, CSS, etc etc goes on.

Basically any multiplayer game. Age of Empires 3 is quite old but good if you do the team multiplayer thing.
Serious Sam 2 also has coop story mode, which is quite fun with more players.
Rainbow six vegas 2
#9 - dadge
swat 4.
vegas 1 (story mode and terrorist hunt)
cod 5
I think Left 4 Dead has excellent co-op capabilities, as does Call of Duty World at War.
I say either stay with swat 4....Or play left 4 dead...Swat 4 is awesome co-op.
#12 - MR_B
Is the co-op not in financial trouble yet? They charge too much for their foods and they have no customers 1+1= uh oh...
Some good ones were mentioned. Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gears of War?,

Doom 3 has a coop mod, but I haven't tried it. Also, there's monster hunt for the original Unreal Tournament. That was pretty intense back in the day.
Woah, thanks for all the suggestions guys. I will look into some of those
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Co-op. Good with food.

Left for Dead, CSS, etc etc goes on.

Basically any multiplayer game. Age of Empires 3 is quite old but good if you do the team multiplayer thing.

Since when has CSS been a coop? Coop is where more than 1 player defeat the AI/game. Not when you are against other players
Quote from BlueFlame :Since when has CSS been a coop? Coop is where more than 1 player defeat the AI/game. Not when you are against other players

Have you ever played CSS? It has AI on it when you turn it on.
Quote from mcintyrej :Have you ever played CSS? It has AI on it when you turn it on.

Yea, bots, which are are literally player entities controlled by AI. It's not COOP. Not in my eyes anyway. Bots on Source is just like playing against real players with wallhacks and they are boring because they don't speak.
Army of two awesomenes
Quote from floodan :Army of two awesomenes

Is army of 2 out for the pc? I don't think it is
Quote from LFSn00b :Don't forget "Sven Co-Op" for HL1. awesome, i must say

Yeah, I just didn't mention it because Bladerunner did already.
Left 4 Dead. Definitely.
Synergy. Allows you to play Half-Life2, HL2 Episode One, HL2 Ep 2, HL2 Lost Coast, and some extra maps, everything on co-op or any of the disponible gamemodes you wish
It comes for free when you have at least one Source powered game... (but for playing the full campaign online (HL2 for example) you (and your friends) need to own the games you want to play, but you can always play the Synergy maps anyway and they are free ).

This mod is just amazing, it saves everything you do, even the position and the objects you were carrying on the last level, and they are brought with everything else (weapons, health, position, speed) to the next level on the game, it's amazingly synchronized. I play it so much.

Quote from Crashgate3 :Left 4 Dead. Definitely.

+1
Synergy, Left4Dead and Monster Hunt for Unreal tournament '99. Those where most of the funniest

CO-OP Lan games?
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG