The online racing simulator
:bananalla ok....back to topic :drink:
Still working on these. I know the materials arn't good right, like glass. and i know the 2nd pic in the desert is kinda out of proportions, but meh. This are one of my first tries on HDRI, so don't punnish me too hard
Attached images
vws.jpg
vws2.jpg
First Attempt At Rendering/Modding anything in blender..
Attached images
chrome.png
side.png
scirocco.png
-
(Deejayyaj) DELETED by Deejayyaj
Decided to work on the Sirocco too :P
Attached images
VWS_Urban.jpg
=]
Quote from thanosgvr :here is scirroco with my teams skin

pls ! tell me where i can find rims like them =S

i googled it 2-3 times but i found nothing

Attached images
VW Scirocco 01.jpg
Quote from Deejayyaj :What happened to the rim and tyre?
and there is a missing material, and looks like the Emblem.

Rims? whats Wrong with them?

No Material missing.. just i took the emblems off, but the skin had a carbon spot there so in lfs they emblems look cf.
Quote from G!NhO :for your dad? does he play lfs too?..................thats cool!

yeah, good bday present off me!

EDIT: Another render
Attached images
fz5 uf1 lx6.jpg
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Decided to work on the Sirocco too :P

minor issue... the bricks pattern on both wall should line up.
Quote from Bose321 :Just got helped by okijuhans aLOT. Thanks Still a few things to fix, but i'm tired. so ill continue on it tomorow

You may want to check your window material.... the refraction level seems a bit high to me.
Placement of the car may also need adjusting to follow the background image's prespective more....
Imagine a line on that edge of the road and draw a line of your car's presepective, you can see they are going off different directions.
Otherwise good for a first go.
Quote from samyip :You may want to check your window material.... the refraction level seems a bit high to me.
Placement of the car may also need adjusting to follow the background image's prespective more....
Imagine a line on that edge of the road and draw a line of your car's presepective, you can see they are going off different directions.
Otherwise good for a first go.

Thanks, still working on the window material. Camera wasn't something i paid attention to, so.
Quote from Gustix :Driftmokey's request

Done in Blender

nice! i liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee it
Quote from Gustix :Driftmokey's request

Done in Blender

you are the "lfs render king"
Quote from G!NhO :you are the "lfs render king"

I agree he's good, but not THAT good.
Quote from Bose321 :I agree he's good, but not THAT good.

well, they look very real and i like them. so imo he is one of the best (i have seen)
He's the best I love Gustix's renders
erm... can anyone tell me why the rims looks so strange ? thx
Attached images
xx tyres.png
Quote from kart608 :erm... can anyone tell me why the rims looks so strange ? thx

Check if you have the correct material on it?
Ok, here is my first ever attempt to mod an existing lfs car model, scirocco in this case. I call it VWR_custom_blue. I just collected bits here and there and used scaling, moving, rotating and some moving around of vertexes in order to attach/fit the extra parts in the car's body (spoilers, wheels, wing, etc). There are a lot of imperfections since my knowledge is rather primitive, but if you are not picky you'll hopefully like it.

The first ss has Oz Racing rims and the other two have RoJa.
Attached images
rend_vwr_custom_blue_ozr_fs.jpg
rend_vwr_custom_blue_foja_fs.jpg
rend_vwr_custom_blue_foja_bs.jpg
Quote from migf1 :Ok, here is my first ever attempt to mod an existing lfs car model, scirocco in this case. I call it VWR_custom_blue.

nice boddy kit
And here is the above model with a personal skin I made (again with 2 different kind of rims)

PS. Thanks Boekanier
Attached images
rend_vwr_custom_ozr_fs.jpg
rend_vwr_custom_foja_fs.jpg
Quote from migf1 :Ok, here is my first ever attempt to mod an existing lfs car model, scirocco in this case. I call it VWR_custom_blue. I just collected bits here and there and used scaling, moving, rotating and some moving around of vertexes in order to attach/fit the extra parts in the car's body (spoilers, wheels, wing, etc). There are a lot of imperfections since my knowledge is rather primitive, but if you are not picky you'll hopefully like it.

The first ss has Oz Racing rims and the other two have RoJa.

Nice! Still need to work on the position of the brake calipers. Both front and rear ones.
Boredome sucks
Attached images
vws3.jpg
vws.jpg
vws2.jpg
wow :-o

they just look like a real photo that has been taken in each location!

nice rendering all!
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :wow :-o

they just look like a real photo that has been taken in each location!

nice rendering all!

Quote from Gustix :Good Bose

Maxiim's request

Done in Blender

Thanks both. Got any Suggestions for an other background? I already founda new one. The car is a bit too small, but I'm still working on it.
Attached images
vws4.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG