The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :I aint no chav!

You used "aint" as a word, you are now a chav.
Quote from simscube :I just had a surgery, so I'm posting a pic of what I USED to look like, and what I do now.

Oh cool, I didn't know you were having an op for your eye. Nice one!

Here's me last week, in Cologne (Köln):

Her face was like that because my ice-skating was a bit of a failure. The only reason I'm vertical in this pic is because I was standing still
Attached images
sk8.jpg
was it just an op for the eye? and what is it called?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Oh cool, I didn't know you were having an op for your eye. Nice one!

Here's me last week, in Cologne (Koeln):

You mean Köln surely.
<-----

-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from simscube :basically what they did was cut the muscles off my eyes, then they reattached them so that my eyes would be straight

That doesn't sound painful at all :tired:

Best of luck with the post-op mate, lookin good so far
-
ouch, did it hurt? or you were completely out of it? and good luck with getting better.
I wish you luck!
-
oh.. that really sucks, well i hope you get better soon mate! and also, why was your eye like that in the first place?
-
Mp3 - I noticed the lady next to you is looking rather shocked. Is this because you are not on your ass for once?
Quote from Gills4life :Mp3 - I noticed the lady next to you is looking rather shocked. Is this because you are not on your ass for once?

Yeah, that's what he said. Don't look at the colourful pictures only, also read the black letters.
Ah. I see where I went wrong. I shall bear this in mind for future reference.
this is me in Santa Edition
Attached images
Cristmas.jpg
Quote from G!NhO :this is me in Santa Edition

Could you make it bigger for my desktop? lol
This is me and me girlfrind,, and he ans me best mates, before me girlfriends deb

p.s. am i dressed lke charlie chapplin?
Attached images
Me n Kylie.jpg
Jame Me Cameron.jpg
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Oh cool, I didn't know you were having an op for your eye. Nice one!

Here's me last week, in Cologne (Koeln):

Her face was like that because my ice-skating was a bit of a failure. The only reason I'm vertical in this pic is because I was standing still

What?! How can you not ice skate, it's easier than a 2p hooker on a weekend.

Quote from simscube :When I was young, I had a huge case of ADHD, such that I was eligible for experimental drugs. Bare in mind this is before Ritalin was around. They experimented on me with different drugs, each resulting in a different psychological side effect, and sometimes a physical side effect or two...That one never went away...

i would never volunteer for any of those kind of things.. they sound a little risky to me
Quote from Mp3 Astra :

Don't worry, I fail much more than you at ice skating
in soviet russia, J@tko uses toilet paper!
haha so much more apropriet
-
Quote from popsy :This is me and me girlfrind,, and he ans me best mates, before me girlfriends deb

p.s. am i dressed lke charlie chapplin?

Why do you tilt your head back like that for like, every photo?
to show the facial fur?
Quote from simscube :sadly I only got to be a rat, an involuntary rat. My parents volunteered me...I as 2-4 years old. (they started at 2, stopped at 4 when my eyes became radically crossed)

oh that must have really sucked! did you get picked on at school about it?
-

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG