The online racing simulator
Road to Formula 1 Series by Dark Side Racing
(34 posts, started )
Sent by bigcheese - At least I got a life not to have 1,549 posts on the forum ..... ou yeah and you don't have to respond bitch

Squid, id get a leash for your mutt.
errr back to the video:

indeed it was not more than a frapsed onboard sequence, but since your post already let me know what to expext (no hollywood effects etc) I didn't really mind. the racing itself looked good and clean to me, so I enjoyed watching it.

of course cuts, a variety of (singleseater-)cars and a restriction to the passes, defending moves, wheel-to-wheel cornering and anything like that would make the video more intensive, but I'm sure you know that. effects are not even needed for this kind of videos (considering it to be a racing movie in first instance), imo.

well, my advice is that you don't let the harsh critics discourage you, try to learn from those, no matter how upset you are for the moment when reading those!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd give it a chance and watch your next video/movie, so keep trying and don't give up
Ain't that cute , a child don't know what to say , so he actualy posted a PM ! Now you run along little junior and let the big men do the job !
I'm outta here
I posted it because i thought everyone should see what your lame ass did, actually spent time to send something as ridiculous as that, atleast your avatar speaks the truth.
Quote from bigcheese :Ain't that cute , a child don't know what to say , so he actualy posted a PM ! Now you run along little junior and let the big men do the job !
I'm outta here

I'd say you didn't know what to say so you sent him the PM mentioning his postcount which has nothing to do with the topic.

Btw, you should have checked squid's post count before, he actually has twice as much posts as Pearcy. Oh, and you don't have to send me a PM, I know that I have even "less of a life" with my amount of posts.
back for this bit

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Squid, id get a leash for your mutt.

Well, I do believe you called him a "bitch" first, and with no apparent reason... so go on.. you know what you have to do... CHOP CHOP...
Quote from squidhead :back for this bit

Well, I do believe you called him a "bitch" first, and with no apparent reason... so go on.. you know what you have to do... CHOP CHOP...

simmer down girls simmer down...
Quote from 91mason91 :simmer down girls simmer down...

Can we nominate this for the 2008 LFS Awards: Best Idea?
Quote from BigTime :Can we nominate this for the 2008 LFS Awards: Best Idea?

go for it, im sure many other people will agree

Road to Formula 1 Series by Dark Side Racing
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG