The online racing simulator
Most thrilling video game moment?
(61 posts, started )
You gotta be kidding me

#52 - Jakg
Off the top of my head, the masterful ownage Becky gave me at SupCom springs to mind - 4 players (me, John, Dan & Becky) - John was the strongest and so we agreed to take him down first, Becky was furthest away from John. I had the strongest economy, so sent my army in, wave after wave of slow progress, Dan did the same but on a smaller scale (because he sucks), and Becky built up a mahoosiv air army which she sent finally sent about half down to finish off John - now me and Becky were tied as the strongest players left.

At the same time she put her commander in the transport plane, she said she'd moving everything in on John, but have a 2nd wave ready - the 2nd wave parked over me & Dan's bases, and after John fell she left the alliance - meaning my AA guns suddenly started shooting at the transport - when a commander dies in SupCom it sets of a nuke and so my base/economy was screwed and she finished me and Dan off with ease.

In fact SupCom rocked - Same for when I bombarded John with millions of Tech1 bombers after a 40 min no rush - there were so many he couldn't take 'em down in time and so I got his commander
Quote from thisnameistaken :I don't think any game has ever got me as engrossed as LFS. I can still remember details of races I had two or three years ago.

Racing in LFS against people you know, nothing beats it.

Change LFS to Sim racing in general and i'm right with you My most thrilling moments are all sim racing related.

BTW, thanks for letting me borrow that joke Kev. You can have it back tomorrow. It's been used quite a bit, but it's still in full working condition
In LFS - winning my first league race which was a FO8 race at SO Long in OWRL. Specifically just rounding the last corner and realising that I couldn't mess it up, that was a great feeling.
Quote from MAD3.0LT :\

allso what is Eve ONLINE was boring as hell and anoying cause it did most of the playing for you

You obviously haven't played Eve. THE hardest and most addicting MMO imo...
for me it was anything in carmageddon 2, however the real topper as when myself and a friend were racing in MOTORHEAD (remember that?) we were bombing around neocity neck and neck, last corner he eased off for the jump to avoid smashing into the start barrier whilst i floored it and miraculously jumped over it! ive never been able to do it since.
Has anyone here actuallly managed the last mission in Carmageddon 2? Tried like 20 times, but just gave up, could not find out how to make it.
Quote from The Very End :Has anyone here actuallly managed the last mission in Carmageddon 2? Tried like 20 times, but just gave up, could not find out how to make it.

Same here.
Quote :At the same time she put her commander in the transport plane, she said she'd moving everything in on John, but have a 2nd wave ready - the 2nd wave parked over me & Dan's bases, and after John fell she left the alliance - meaning my AA guns suddenly started shooting at the transport - when a commander dies in SupCom it sets of a nuke and so my base/economy was screwed and she finished me and Dan off with ease.

Oldest trick in the book :P
Quote from The Very End :Has anyone here actuallly managed the last mission in Carmageddon 2? Tried like 20 times, but just gave up, could not find out how to make it.

yeah i walked the game numerous times.

Most thrilling video game moment?
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG