The online racing simulator
hmmm what's with the seams? you tried to smooth them?
Nice job u all with VWS. Thanks for LineR32 for smoothings and textures. Here's my first try:

very nice
its pearlescent right?
Quote from Gustix :RB4 or Scirocco?

you make nice renders

can you do one with rb4 thats drifting?
VRAY power ! Soon to be final. Maybe fix some aspect etc, but little modifications only.

Dont have so much time at the moment, because of that I have not adjusted textures etc.

HDRI and Backplate - from T.Suurland.

If needed I can show the same result with high polygon Audi Low poly cars cannot be compared, but you can check the quality difference.
Quote from okijuhans :VRAY power ! Soon to be final. Maybe fix some aspect etc, but little modifications only.

Dont have so much time at the moment, because of that I have not adjusted textures etc.

HDRI and Backplate - from T.Suurland.

If needed I can show the same result with high polygon Audi Low poly cars cannot be compared, but you can check the quality difference.

Show high poly
I cant show that right now, because they are actually uncomparable. I can explain how. Scirocco had this problem and it is because of low polygon - the model is not enough smooth.

http://img3.imagebanana.com/view/1eaztb9/Volks2.bmp.png

Look at the door for example.

Ok heres Audi (glass material should be more reflective, but still working on it) ( i have several projects ).

As you can see this car doesnt have such problems. Reflection are much more smoother and nicer.
Maybe test some other high poly cars too, but those later.

And I keep repeating that Vray materials are much more complicated and needs lot of work to get right. Glass has refraction settings, reflections , IOR etc.

Quote from Gustix :Nice mogster but i think you have some bugs with car paint

Drftmstr's request

Quite good render, but look at the wheels. They are too big :P
-
(okijuhans) DELETED by okijuhans
You mean too big sidewalls?
Hmm... I don't find them that wide to be honest.
Quote from okijuhans :I cant show that right now, because they are actually uncomparable. I can explain how. Scirocco had this problem and it is because of low polygon - the model is not enough smooth.

http://img3.imagebanana.com/view/1eaztb9/Volks2.bmp.png

Look at the door for example.

Ok heres Audi (glass material should be more reflective, but still working on it) ( i have several projects ).

As you can see this car doesnt have such problems. Reflection are much more smoother and nicer.
Maybe test some other high poly cars too, but those later.

And I keep repeating that Vray materials are much more complicated and needs lot of work to get right. Glass has refraction settings, reflections , IOR etc.

Quite good render, but look at the wheels. They are too big :P

I see your point, although your image hosting site or image processing program makes it look like utter crap. It's very hazy and pixelated.
Yea for the sake of rendering time, its not pixelated tho. On my LCD it isnt and for my friend too. As you can see I dont use the full rendering size. And again : they were TEST renders, not final.
umm... that background and HDRi is of a page of HDRi´s and that is a free hdri. 200mb.

When I add the hdri my PC die.
Quote from okijuhans :Yea for the sake of rendering time, its not pixelated tho. On my LCD it isnt and for my friend too. As you can see I dont use the full rendering size. And again : they were TEST renders, not final.

What do you use to resize? I think the images would look awesome without pixelating.
If you resize with paint shop or something, turn off the jpg compression.
I didnt resize with any programs. I rendered with low resolution.
Quote from Loko VEN :umm... that background and HDRi is of a page of HDRi´s and that is a free hdri. 200mb.

When I add the hdri my PC die.

Linky please
Thanks, just started downloading. How does this work exactly?
HDRI tutorial from google.
Meh, too hard for me. I give up

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG