The online racing simulator
Get S2 and you can drive the RB4, which is exactly like(body wise) the Supra. Also, if we got a Supra, I'm pretty sure only S2 users would get it.

/me thinks we should add all demo requests(exept for 7337 5P1|\||\|3RZ & 5P01L3RS*) and only add them to S2 users content.
*elite spinners and spoilers
Actually it's 1337 not 7337.

p0wnz0r3d y00!1!11oneone elevenz11!
You know what you need? NFS...the perfect choice
Quote from Dark Elite :Take care with that... Spoilers, diffusers and body shape don't affect performance?

Sam

i know they do, but not in the sense that this guys askin for them, hes not askin for spoilers, diffusers in the sense we know them as, hes askin them in the NFS, Fast and the Furious sense. however they dont as such tune the car, they make them more aerodynamically stable, i see them as different personally
So you call engine tuning tuning, but don't call aero tuning tuning?

The fact that 99% of aero tuning reduces performance doesn't matter, it's still tuning (but bad tuning).
Tristan i suspect you mean the rice kiddies aero tuning? Proper aerodynamics developed for racing cars surely increaase performance overall. They usually lower the top speed (comparing a GT(R) to it's road counterpart) but corners can be taken a lot faster...
Of course - chances are no one on this forum has seen 'aero tuning' on a road car that has improved it's performance that isn't either intended for racing (e.g. road legal WRC cars) or fitted by manufacturers (and even most of that is just sales styling). Race cars are different, I agree.
#33 - Osco
Quote from tristancliffe :Of course - chances are no one on this forum has seen 'aero tuning' on a road car that has improved it's performance that isn't either intended for racing (e.g. road legal WRC cars) or fitted by manufacturers (and even most of that is just sales styling). Race cars are different, I agree.

might not be te same, but still: how about the factory option for the front airdam on your mx-5 (can't remember if you have a mk1 too?) ? yes it looks good, but it also helps with aero, making the front end more stable at higher speeds
I do have one - the car came with it. It's a bit ugly having a bulbous lip on the front of the bumper, but indeed it apparently reduces lift. A lot of curvy front cars, like the MX-5, Elans and E-Types benefit from this, which is why most cars have them as standard now. But I did say most manufacturers stuff, not all, is styling over substance. You just found one of undoubtedly many exceptions.
#35 - Osco
yeah, just checking. couldn't find another example right away
please put boeing 747 into lfs s3 with the spoilers that would be great no?
Quote from mrminor28 :please put boeing 747 into lfs s3 with the spoilers that would be great no?

that was a nice and meaningful bump
At least he didn't make another thread to say the same thing.
NO NO NO! NO TUNING! NO NFS IDEAS IN LFS! :doh:
Hmm how many times have i seen a thread that says add to the DEMO content SPOILERZ and stuff like that.
Should there be a message when you go to the improvements suggestion page that says "Do not post a thread that has the word car tuning!"
:hidesbehi
Wow, it must've been 5 minutes since I last posted this. I wish there was a way to search the forums for ideas people have already suggested...

*** C&P ALERT *** C&P ALERT *** C&P ALERT ***

Modifying the cars is pointless. Eventually, people would work out the ideal setup for each track and car and everyone would use it. Look at the number of people who use Inferno setups if you need proof that it would happen.
Therefor you end up with a field of identical cars, and guess what? That's exactly what we already have.

So how about you just drive the cars you have and I dunno, bang a metal trash can lid with your face to simulate the noise of a pointless "masseev zorst!!1111"

*** C&P END *** C&P END *** C&P END ***
Toyota Supra RZ 980hp

That we need in LFS!!!!!!!!

Seriously...:munching_:boing::static::ernaehrun:gt:
Face it. You all wouldn't mind if tuning was added in the game :something
Quote from Drift[EST] :Face it. You all wouldn't mind if tuning was added in the game :something

Most people would mind. A great deal.
Quote from Drift[EST] :Face it. You all wouldn't mind if tuning was added in the game :something

I would mind. So straight away your comment is rendered totaly untrue. I'm sure many others would agree with me - Tuning = No.
Quote from daltonlfs :pls on the s3 demo put the supra and car tuning like wheels spoilers kit etc.

you my friend have got as much chance of sprouting a penis on your head than getting Rimzzz and body kitz
Quote from jwardy :you my friend have got as much chance of sprouting a penis on your head than getting Rimzzz and body kitz

haha lol,
heres a question for the narrow minded.

Why don't you want body modifications e.g lightweight rims, aerodynamic rims bumpers with aerodynamic carbon Fiber down force attachments, really you don't mind them, but you've been brainwashed into thinking to "stick to the crowed" saying things you know nothing about.
:dnfnoob:

:wmann3:
people seem to think "live for speed" means "need for speed".
Quote from Dorikat :heres a question for the narrow minded.

Why don't you want body modifications e.g lightweight rims, aerodynamic rims bumpers with aerodynamic carbon Fiber down force attachments, really you don't mind them, but you've been brainwashed into thinking to "stick to the crowed" saying things you know nothing about.
:dnfnoob:

:wmann3:

**** all point having various lightweight rim options, when anyone racing will use the lightest, thus automatically discarding anything under the lightest ones. Same with aero, spoilers, bodykits, etc.

That sort of thing will only appeal to cruisers that want a choice of looks for their car, but since LFS is a racing sim it would only get stuff like that at the very end of it`s development.

Don`t hold your breath.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG