The online racing simulator
car tuning in lfs and toyota suprs turbocharged
pls on the s3 demo put the supra and car tuning like wheels spoilers kit etc.
omg.
Please, be gentle with him.
:dnfnoob::something:riceboy:

i love those smileys and the clapy one too
I tried to find the smiley who eats popcorn/chips, but didn't find it.
why u not liek teh Supr4ZZ?!?!?!??112

ho c4n dis b d4 ooltimaet r4cin sim gaem when not having teh spoilerz and spinenrz and r!ms and NOZ????!!!?
Quote from daltonlfs :pls on the s3 demo put the supra and car tuning like wheels spoilers kit etc.

I tried to be as polite as I can be.

Buy a S2 license to get more cars. There are pretty neat looking vehicles also. And yes, some of 'em also has spoilers.

However, this is not arcade game where spoilers are just for looks. They actually changes cars handling, so you must be careful adjusting them.

If you like cars appearance, I suggest you play NFS: Carbon or NFS: Pro street instead of LFS. There you can tune cars appearance without making it uncontrollable.
Surprised you didnt ask for NOS and Neons :l
Quote from Gekkibi :I tried to find the smiley who eats popcorn/chips, but didn't find it.

:munching_ ?

use :munching_
Wov, now I found it in smilies-list. I must have been blind. Thank you, anyway.
rofl
NO! this is not GT4!
#13 - Woz
Since when was LFS an EA Games title?

If you're not gonna bother searching, at least read this.
This member joined the forums on my birthday...

Thanks to whoever bought me some light entertainment as a present :munching_

Sam
Woz: lol@ "GT4 = car Pokemon"
Gotta catch em all
Car tuning? I will change that a little bit and say something like racing modifications.
maybe 2 or 3 spoilers and bodykits, not for looks like those stupid NFS kits, but to have some differences in aerodynamics.
I remember when i played Street Legal Racing Redline, there different parts added different behaviours on the car. For example one spoiler added very little downforce, other one heavy downforce, and even other one added more stability when cornering.
Changing wheels? I don't think it's necessary, but i won't deny it would bring some fun to the game.
More folks totally missing the idea and point of LFS
could someone please also tell him the Spoilers, Wheels and Bodykits do not tune your car in anyway tuning is something to do with your cars engine, not your bodywork
:munching_:dnfnoob::riceboy::auto::auto::bewarespa:bewarespa:ambulance:huepfenic lol smilley fest
Quote from welshys90 :could someone please also tell him the Spoilers, Wheels and Bodykits do not tune your car in anyway tuning is something to do with your cars engine, not your bodywork

Take care with that... Spoilers, diffusers and body shape don't affect performance?

Sam
Quote from Dark Elite :Take care with that... Spoilers, diffusers and body shape don't affect performance?

Sam

Yes. They do. If not, F1 cars (and others) didn't have all those aerodynamic parts.
He knows, he's making fun of welshy for saying they don't.
Quote from XCNuse :He knows, he's making fun of welshy for saying they don't.

I know that. My reply is for welshy
lfs is for drift haha

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG