The online racing simulator
does its a bug or not?
does ABS works in reallife if you drive Backwards? if yes it does in LFS not
Quote from Napalm Candy :Yes, i know what is brake bias. What I want to say is, if rear wheels blocks with brake, but no front wheels, then ABS does not work. I don't know if it is the normal function of ABS... so I say "possible fail on ABS"

It does work. It's the first thing I did try. Use the force view to see... you just do not hear it as much as when locking the front tires.

(I haven't tested backwards braking though )
Quote from Heiko1 :does ABS works in reallife if you drive Backwards? if yes it does in LFS not

Yah I was gonna say that. I think it must do
Everything works fine now, thanks for the update. It would be nice to get this sort of update on the new CMX viewer
Quote from kaynd :It does work. It's the first thing I did try. Use the force view to see... you just do not hear it as much as when locking the front tires.

(I haven't tested backwards braking though )

Ouch... was a mistake. I have tested with an old Set, and of course not have ABS activated.... sorry Works fine!
how many channels does the abs have? looks like a 2 channel system to me which doesnt seem like an accurate choice for how old an xrt must be
also its too fast by rather a lot for that time
was in a cruise server for 3 min and got this massage: "MP Replay : Out of stash space" and got kicked out

bcause of the new patch??!! (never had that before)
Quote from John5200 :was in a cruise server for 3 min and got this massage: "MP Replay : Out of stash space" and got kicked out

bcause of the new patch??!! (never had that before)

Thats been around for ages, had that loads of times on cruise servers in the past.
Scawen my buddy!

Yes the patch has some bugs, but it works fine on my computer.

Thanks! can't wait until next week!:woohoo:
Does anybody know if (IRL) ABS is supposed to work when you're in reverse?
I bet ABS will be very popular on cruise servers (place where all the people can't drive are)
ok tested on moms car Suzuki Vitara V6 2.0 it works ABS backwards Buildyear: 1995 :P

@ Shadoww ur just jealous that it dont exist a Cruise server on demo anymore. its nothing against u but....
Quote from Heiko1 :ok tested on moms car Suzuki Vitara V6 2.0 it works ABS backwards Buildyear: 1995 :P

@ Shadoww ur just jealous that it dont exist a Cruise server on demo anymore. its nothing against u but....

There IS a demo cruise, just it is private. It is always full, and there is no cheaters, trust me.
#40 - XmaX
dont if thats a bug but, see in my atteched file.

6 LED's in FZR
Attached images
lfs_00000097.jpg
patch tested with all the cars, sound turned of due to sleeping missus. Looked at brake discs, abs functionality and texture/model bugs. everything fine here. I really like the coice of cars with and without ABS, like in real life! ABS also kicks in nicely - however I didn't completely get the orangey stuff in F9-view. Is an orange-looking tyre the indicator for blocked? If yes, then the idea is great! One can't always feel a blocking inside tyre in a game...

Another job well done. Tanks and merry christmas scavier!

greetz

der butz
Attached images
xmas.jpg
Quote from der butz :.

Another job well done. Tanks and merry christmas scavier!

his name is Scawen not Scavier
Quote from Heiko1 :his name is Scawen not Scavier

But the devs as a whole are known as Scavier (mix of their names)
Quote from der butz :however I didn't completely get the orangey stuff in F9-view. Is an orange-looking tyre the indicator for blocked?

Actually it shows the wheel(s) that ABS is currently active on, not if a wheel is locked
Quote from Heiko1 :his name is Scawen not Scavier

Scawen Victor Eric
#45 - XmaX
You cant change the texture of the new brakedisc so you dont see if that rotate, pls change it. The rest is fine
Quote from Shadowww :There IS a demo cruise, just it is private. It is always full, and there is no cheaters, trust me.

There's a cruise without password in demo

Scawen, I like this very much!! The ABS and the brakes!!
Quote from Shadowww :I bet ABS will be very popular on cruise servers (place where all the people can't drive are)

You fail. First buy license, than comment. If people on demo cruise servers cant drive, that dont mean that they cant on licensed too. I saw many good drivers on cruise servers, so your theory failed.

And good job for patch !
Quote from Heiko1 :ok tested on moms car Suzuki Vitara V6 2.0 it works ABS backwards Buildyear: 1995 :P

Isn´t the V6 Vitara 3 litre engine?

FBM rims are great and the new shadows also. I´m not sure but it looks like there has been something changed with the reflections
Thanks a lot so far Scawen AND Eric AND Victor (people always thank only Scawen )
Quote from XmaX :You cant change the texture of the new brakedisc so you dont see if that rotate, pls change it. The rest is fine

???

If you want a brake disc with ventilation holes then just install a custom texture. Normal cars with a stock/road setup rarely if ever have such brakes, so why should the default texture have them?
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z4 - online compatible (no VW)
(188 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG