The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Off topic requests
(92 posts, closed, started )
Scawen, can we have "Voluntary Intake Restriction" option in DEDI server? Pls.
For XFR, UFR and others...

Example: CTRA...

Thx.
RGDS
Quote from nesrulz :Scawen, can we have "Voluntary Intake Restriction" option in DEDI server? Pls.
For XFR, UFR and others...

Example: CTRA...
Thx.
RGDS

Wrong section, Post in improvement suggestions section.
Yes, but this is becaus R tires in Y...

EDIT: Power is nothing without control.

GO GO GO LFS!
hey scawen
is it possible to have HDR plugin for LFS?
i've recently seem it done on GTR2 and RACE07
Guys, Goto: Improvement suggestions. This section is for Scawen to test the current stuff hes working on. Not request new stuff. Remeber that.
I found more AI problems! This time @ SO3, with MRTs. I wanted to have a 5 minute qualifying seesion, but the 3 AIs decided 3 and a half minutes was enough...I don't think they ran out of fuel, but I don't see how I can find their fuel, without starting up OutGuage (if that even connects to AIs). Replay is attached. Down there.

Please don't point out my noobiness. That was my first time on that track I think, and probably my first time in a MRT outside of an autocross track

E: Had to edit to attach the replay...It submitted the post without my permission

Bah, it's taking for ever to upload. It's easily reproducable though, just get some MRT AIs at Learner difficulty at SO3...
I just took some ai and took like max qual time and they gave up after 2 min or so
Quote from aroX123 :I just took some ai and took like max qual time and they gave up after 2 min or so

That's not an Y18 bug. AI does that in Y ass well. I don't really think it is a problem, it's kind of pointless to let AI qualify.
Quote from marzman :I don't really think it is a problem, it's kind of pointless to let AI qualify.

How? They're supposedly "Artificial Intelligence", so surely they're intelligent enough to drive around a track until they run out of time? And AI are useful for qualifying when a driver wants to practice qualifying (even though that sounds weird :schwitz. It's different to pure racing, and the AI are the perfect targ...ahem, drivers to practice with. It's really just practice with a time limit for the AI. I don't mind them stopping on track when there's no pit garages, but I expect them to wait until they're finished anyway...
Back from my "Vacation" and read the topic. Amazing improvement for the Demo Racers.

== Off Topic ==
Litaraly, I am going to get my G25 (Is there a new one yet) in the computer tommorow and start racing again. Meh, it will help my shoulders and legs going again, they've been crap at school recently. Hope I wasn't missed that much.
I would like that if it was 10 min Qual then the Ai go out on track,
Drive 2 - 3 minutes and go in pit (not all at once) then after go in pit they go out on track again and so on.

And when race when they are pitting, all the ai should have differente pit strategy. If there are a race with 10 laps they all go in pit at X lap( i dont know what lap) , why not few of them go X lap and some of the other another lap, then the ai does not crash (so much)
Then they can start with differente fuel and fill up later.
Just an idea
I don't play with AI very often, so I prefer improves in other areas of the game. But the pit strategy, I think is something not too hard to solve.

My ideas are: Made an aleatory strategy (a very simple method, it needn't has to be realistic, only to solve the actual problem of pitting all cars in same lap) and add the option to choose AI not to pit, so they has to go plenty of fuel (I don't know if you can actually do this by selecting no obligatory pit, but I thing that's no posible)

I edited my mistake saying IA instead of AI
Quote from Whiskey :..play with IA very often ..

.. to choose IA not to ..

IA Was a new one

But yes i agree you
Quote from aroX123 :IA Was a new one

:shhh: That's because the Spanish way of saying AI is "inteligencia artificial"
You are right Android, while I was witting I thought how was the correct order and I made the wrong election hehe

How do you know that?
But the point is that you could still understand what he meant, even AI == IA...

So, arguing was pretty pointless.
LFS breaking language barriers. Lets all join hands now....
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Off topic requests
(92 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG