DESCRIPTION:
Quote :This is a Formula 2 Based Formula car , Powered by an Turbo V6
made with the collaboration of [MRc] PedroBR

Special Thanks to:
- [MRc] Raigs for inspiring me and teaching me the basics

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Overall good work, like it!

Some issues:(version 3)
-It's a turbo engine so it shouldn't reach the rpm limit but LEDs still at yellow range.
-Some smoothing grouping/mesh issue on the front nose, sharkfin and rear wing
-Suspension mounting in the wrong place
-You have the driver hole body out of the car

Apart from above, It's very nice to drive and feeling comfortable!
Quote from kagurazakayukari :Overall good work, like it!

Some issues:(version 3)
-It's a turbo engine so it shouldn't reach the rpm limit but LEDs still at yellow range.
-Some smoothing grouping/mesh issue on the front nose, sharkfin and rear wing
-Suspension mounting in the wrong place
-You have the driver hole body out of the car

Apart from above, It's very nice to drive and feeling comfortable!

Thanks for your Feedback! Some of those issues are already on my target to be fixed, just dont have too much time on my hands to work on them, but i'll get them fixed as soon as possible! About the leds on the steering, this is just a place-holder i'm already looking for a better steering wheelSmile
Hello Guys! Math55 here.

So , as you guys problably noticed , the process of developing of the MRF02 is going very slow compared to other mods and that was one of my biggest fears.

I ran out of time to work on it so unfortunately the MRF02 os going to take longer to be finished.

Sorry for that Frown
Quote from Math55 :Hello Guys! Math55 here.

So , as you guys problably noticed , the process of developing of the MRF02 is going very slow compared to other mods and that was one of my biggest fears.

I ran out of time to work on it so unfortunately the MRF02 os going to take longer to be finished.

Sorry for that Frown

Its fine, don't trash such a good mod, work on it when you have some time mate Wink
I got to say I really enjoy rear suspension setup
I got something 4 u guys this week Smile
I'm removed the W.I.P from the mod since the last thing to do are the front brake airvents(well , maybe not)

If you have any suggestion please let me know here! Smile
Hi, i've seem that there's been some updates regarding the skin mapping, unfortunately it's still very buggy, i've made a little test skin to demonstrate the issues.

Lots of seemingly random bits 'leaking' from one side of the body to another, probably due to something being off while mirroring the sides of the model? idk, but you can see a bunch of polygons from the opposite side protruding from the sidepod on the last picture

multiple body parts being incorrectly mapped - both wings are mirrored (mapped from the bottom?) with the rear wing mapping being mirrored on the underside, bargeboards and read wing completely ignore the left and right mapping respectively and the mirrors are switched as well.

Attached images
BC858B_test.jpg
lfs_00000116.jpg
lfs_00000117.jpg
lfs_00000120.jpg
lfs_00000121.jpg
lfs_00000122.jpg
Quote from johneysvk :Hi, i've seem that there's been some updates regarding the skin mapping, unfortunately it's still very buggy, i've made a little test skin to demonstrate the issues.

Lots of seemingly random bits 'leaking' from one side of the body to another, probably due to something being off while mirroring the sides of the model? idk, but you can see a bunch of polygons from the opposite side protruding from the sidepod on the last picture

multiple body parts being incorrectly mapped - both wings are mirrored (mapped from the bottom?) with the rear wing mapping being mirrored on the underside, bargeboards and read wing completely ignore the left and right mapping respectively and the mirrors are switched as well.

hello, i am indeed thankful for you pointing that out , some of those bugs wer3ealready been noticed by myself but i was still puzzled trying to fix those issues.

Sadly though my pc almost caught on fire and i don't have enough money to buy a new one right now , but i'll be sure to do some investments on a new pc and for sure fimd someone who call fix all the existing issues on the car 3D model (sorry for if any mistakes on my writting , lfs website is very glitchy on cellphones atm)

MRF02
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG