The online racing simulator
ELEGANT RWD
(18 posts, started )
ELEGANT RWD
If u want to make good replica u need to rescale it a bit because every dimension is wrong for now. Widh is close but lenght and wheelbase is to big. I didn't check height because it's more complicated ;p
¿Turbo?
What makes the M3 E36 most famous is its naturally aspirated 6-cylinder.
hi
First of all, your mod is very nice, but for this car to be realistic, you need to adjust the tubes and suspension properly Ya right
Attached images
adasdasdasdasd.png
asdasdasdasgew.png
Untitlefgweaqgwegd.png
The interior is very detailed, but you can see straight through the side air vents to the road. Same with the control cluster above the rearview mirror.

The audio is clipping like crazy and the dump valve in particular is extremely loud.

The car handles pretty well, but a 6.7 caster might be a bit too much. Brakes are a bit easy to lock up.

Lots of potential.
-
(anassilverto) DELETED by anassilverto
-
(anassilverto) DELETED by anassilverto : aa
Quote from Zopiac :The interior is very detailed, but you can see straight through the side air vents to the road. Same with the control cluster above the rearview mirror.

The audio is clipping like crazy and the dump valve in particular is extremely loud.

The car handles pretty well, but a 6.7 caster might be a bit too much. Brakes are a bit easy to lock up.

Lots of potential.

Yeah i reduced Caster, the car is smooth for mouse and keyboard but wheel, tat caster i guess makes FFB hard, i reduced but just a little bit i guess 4.8 so it stays a little bit Smooth, i changed the Sound to 1jz Sound, i'll change It in despcrition as 1jz Swap Smile thank u
Quote from gtamax89 :¿Turbo?
What makes the M3 E36 most famous is its naturally aspirated 6-cylinder.

1jz swap ... It's not Stock E36 it's Tunned as the mod i made
Quote from Flame CZE :The skin texture seems to be wrong: https://www.lfs.net/attachment/286182

It looks like all cutouts are stretched to the full size of the skin. In the editor, you need to adjust the cutouts so all parts of the car are laid out properly on the skin page.

Here are some tips for creating a skin texture: https://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/LFS_Editor_Guides#Creating_a_skin_texture

Yeah, not helping with that link, i know how to do it but i'm facing some bugs that pissing me off, here check this, the skin template is White, when i import and use it's red in lfseditor and ingame, with no clue why
Attached images
CB45ED_DEFAULT.jpg
lfs_00000071.jpg
lfs_00000067.jpg
Quote from Zopiac :The interior is very detailed, but you can see straight through the side air vents to the road. Same with the control cluster above the rearview mirror.

Lots of potential.

i changed car sound, can't reduce Caster that much because that what makes it smooth at drifting mostly, tho high caster s bad, And Filled the Interior Air vents
that nice mod
but tyre look too small

you could change:
250/30-17 to 245/40-17 [Front]
265/30-17 to 265-40-17 [Rear]

or rims size 17 to 18

that will good. Smile

And Fuel Tank weight distribution is wrong position front bruh. Please fix rear position! Smile
Quote from GT4_PL :that nice mod
but tyre look too small

you could change:
250/30-17 to 245/40-17 [Front]
265/30-17 to 265-40-17 [Rear]

or rims size 17 to 18

that will good. Smile

And Fuel Tank weight distribution is wrong position front bruh. Please fix rear position! Smile

It's the same Changes u told me to do already applied, just the body size is bigger than IRl one, that's why
Attached images
lfs_00000110.jpg
Very cool, but please set the old gauges. This look bad and they are showing wrong km/h. Everythink else is ok! Smile
Quote from M.Petrov :Very cool, but please set the old gauges. This look bad and they are showing wrong km/h. Everythink else is ok! Smile

i was thinking about it, i also Fixed the KM/h i'll set Old
"New Tune Config Spoiler"
well to be honest, it looks like sh*t, can you bring the old one back? Then i can drive it again))
Quote from Neo Drift :"New Tune Config Spoiler"
well to be honest, it looks like sh*t, can you bring the old one back? Then i can drive it again))

i can't Update it rightnow, otherwise no one will be able to use it cuz of the Mods shitty thing that's happening
Hi! Did you make it private? Can't look it up anymore in game Frown

ELEGANT RWD
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG