BACALHAU
(26 posts, started )
BACALHAU
Vehicle mod: BACALHAU
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/4A1C57

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Full-size V8 car

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Car based on the old Ford Landau we had in Brazil.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
I really like it so far except that the engine noise is clipping like crazy and the backside of the wipers are invisible (looks fine from outside, but not the driver seat). Very believable boaty American V8 feel though, and the interior is fantastic!
Quote from Zopiac :I really like it so far except that the engine noise is clipping like crazy and the backside of the wipers are invisible (looks fine from outside, but not the driver seat). Very believable boaty American V8 feel though, and the interior is fantastic!

Thanks, I'll check these things out, as soon as I get it fixed I'll update the car.
Playing this in VR, it's very noticeable that 1) it's massive! 2) it's draughty as there's a large gap all around the doors...
My favorite MOD car so far. Love its feel. Now can we have a tuned version please making double the power :-)
My 1st favorite mod, great handling. Everything almost perfect only the inside frames would be nice to fix, and also real chromes would be great.

New update with chrome parts is looking very good, but it is possible to make also chromed hubcaps as in real one?
Can we get a version of this that has like 1000+ bhp? and big rear tires, like a drag car
Quote from marcin338 :My 1st favorite mod, great handling. Everything almost perfect only the inside frames would be nice to fix, and also real chromes would be great.

New update with chrome parts is looking very good, but it is possible to make also chromed hubcaps as in real one?

I'm trying but it's getting too dark so I'll figure out the best way to do it.
DL link?
Hello, first of all I have to say I really love it. Looks nice from outside, with lights on

even better as both rear and front lights look so nice. Interior is very unique as well, giving

the special Bacalhau feeling. I enjoy to drive it now for some weeks since it was released but

there is one thing that needs to be solved, hope its possible. After a crash, sometimes just a

small tap at any object, its interior is messed up. Even a pitstop cant solve it. Thanks P V L
Attached images
lfs_00000106.jpg
lfs_00000105.jpg
At low LOD, the model turns into a black brick.
Attached images
lfs_00000014.jpg
lfs_00000015.jpg
Quote from P V L :Hello, first of all I have to say I really love it. Looks nice from outside, with lights on

even better as both rear and front lights look so nice. Interior is very unique as well, giving

the special Bacalhau feeling. I enjoy to drive it now for some weeks since it was released but

there is one thing that needs to be solved, hope its possible. After a crash, sometimes just a

small tap at any object, its interior is messed up. Even a pitstop cant solve it. Thanks P V L

Quote from detail :At low LOD, the model turns into a black brick.

I believe I fixed the 2 problems, if you have a way to test again I'd appreciate it, any other bug you find just let me know.
Thanks
Thanks
Attached images
Screenshot_1.png
Quote from henricat2006 :I believe I fixed the 2 problems, if you have a way to test again I'd appreciate it, any other bug you find just let me know.

It's still a bit too dark.

Attached images
lfs_00000064.jpg
lfs_00000063.jpg
Quote from detail :It's still a bit too dark.

I'm having some problems with the LOD2 normal ones, I'll try to solve it 100%
"Not published". why?
It was reported that the source model was taken from Veteranos da Estrada mobile game which requires getting a permission from the game developers.
Today I managed to talk to Thiago Henrique Porto, he authorized me to use 3D, so the mod is available again.
henrizão, esse painel de instrumentos ta bem estranho... Eu poderia te ajudar a dar uns detalhes bacanas? Nyrak#5005 se eu puder ajudar em algo
Why not let it have derivative mods so community could also work with you and maybe even launch a nice v2 of your car with upgrades and make it really official?

Edit: To be honest, i'd love to ride that thing with Maverick 4 gear Dana44 Diff, and some NOICE, BIG and Roundy .70 precision bolt on this fuel sucker <3
So glad to see this back, I've really missed it! We're putting it straight back in for a DD race this Friday Thumbs up
Still no derivative mods allowed, why..
maybe real kg, 1780? playing with this car long time, real specs would be cool

BACALHAU
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG