The online racing simulator
RB4 Time Attack Spec
RB4 but more extreme time attack focused.

Pictures for reference:

Features:
1003 bhp V6 based off of a Nismo R35 engine but boosted to 25.6 psi.
All wheel drive
Widened fenders and overall track
Total downforce on the default setup is -6225 N (adjustable)
Kept the suspension type the same from normal RB4

To do:
Finalize handling
Finish the kit (front fender cuts, rear wing, turbo intake)
Rear diffuser and change exhaust
Race interior
Make closed headlights an optional config
Choose if I want to change these wheels or not, idk
Finally time attack car!!! maybe a detuned version so it can be RB GTR Wink
#3 - BeNoM
This is awesome, good stuff man!
Great Car !
Yeah great! Do you want to add the rear diffuser as well? Would be awesome to make it match the GTR spec as well, indeed :-)
Quote from martin18 :Finally time attack car!!! maybe a detuned version so it can be RB GTR Wink

Quote from Van Sterberkt :Yeah great! Do you want to add the rear diffuser as well? Would be awesome to make it match the GTR spec as well, indeed :-)

I could do a RB4 GTR afterwards. I'll complete this mod first and plan that for the future.

Right now I do have a rear diffuser in the works.
All that will be left is finalizing some more things about the kit and I can submit version 1
Nice car mate! i'm loving it!
The modelling is nice, the handling and ffb feel weird though, like Need for speed car. Very grippy and feedback goes wild around centre.
How did you widen the track? Just by using "virtual spacers" or did you rework the suspension by moving something else?
-
(PopnLochNessMonster) DELETED by PopnLochNessMonster : Clarified the issue in the post below
Quote from Kid222 :The modelling is nice, the handling and ffb feel weird though, like Need for speed car. Very grippy and feedback goes wild around centre.

I have now installed Double Wishbone suspension to the car and this steering issue is now gone. Thank you for your feedback, stay tuned for an update to the mod!

Quote from ACCAkut :How did you widen the track? Just by using "virtual spacers" or did you rework the suspension by moving something else?

I was indeed just using the spacers in the menu. With the Double Wishbone suspension installed I now have them properly spaced with with 0 virtual offset. Thank you for your inquiry!
Congratulations, I tested the car yesterday and I really liked it.
It's something very good, keep this job Smile
UPDATE V2:
- Brake lights are now visible
- Updated suspension to be Double Wishbone. Much better handling and wheel input as a result.
- Added roll cage
- Removed rear seats
- Added new custom colors

Still needs:
Fix the texturing to allow skins
Great work. Thanks a lot!
UPDATE V3:
- New HKS R35 engine and engine sound provided by martin18.
1003 bhp -> 1093 bhp
876 lbft -> 932 lbft

- New ADVAN GT Racing wheels
Adjust wheel size from 335/40/17 to 335/30/19
Car is just that bit more wild, thanks again to martin18 for the upgrade!

-Total weight is slightly lighter
(dry weight): 2404 lbs -> 2341 lbs
This mod is awesome! I feel like a 6 speed gearbox would be better suited to the VR38 than the current 7 speed which feels a bit strange.
Quote from BeNoM :This mod is awesome! I feel like a 6 speed gearbox would be better suited to the VR38 than the current 7 speed which feels a bit strange.

Transmission tuning is coming soon for this. Close gear ratios will benefit the car specially for tight turns and slaloms
Awesome mod, really fun drive with that car !
Has this car disappeared from the mod list?
Quote from leillo1975 :Has this car disappeared from the mod list?

It is marked as a tweak mod, make sure you have that filter on.
You are right, sorry!!!
What a blast to drive! Love this monster, good job!

One thing that does bug me with a number of mods, the way the turbo spools just seems too fast, there is no lag or spool up time, its almost linear to throttle input. Is there a way of making this more "realistic"?

Still a great weapon!
Quote from M3THANOL :What a blast to drive! Love this monster, good job!

One thing that does bug me with a number of mods, the way the turbo spools just seems too fast, there is no lag or spool up time, its almost linear to throttle input. Is there a way of making this more "realistic"?

Still a great weapon!

I’ll take a look at engine again, but it’s a 7speed sequential, it keeps the engine always at boost. It’s a built engine with mid to small turbos so they spool up quick.

Think of a R35 GTR, build block can handle way more then 2000HP low boost for quick spool. It has a HKS VR38 engine in it so it’s a stroked GTR engine.
This car is excellent counterpart to XR GT TIMEATTACK variant. I suggest to try both this and that out together.
WE International
Here is my hotlap setup of this car. Pretty insane. My PB is 1:36.03 but it is nowhere near good at all. Probably 1:32 doable.

EDIT: Same setup, but changed name from WE1 to WE2, just in case. ( So no mixings )
Attached files
C53477_WE2.set - 132 B - 159 views

RB4 Time Attack Spec
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG