The online racing simulator
261st RTFR

Track limits reminder: Car must have at least 2 wheels on (or above) legal racing surface at all times! As legal surface counts: tarmac (asphalt) and curbs. If more than 2 wheels leave legal surface,it counts as track limits violation,in such case to avoid any penalties,driver must reduce speed in obvious matter. Each driver's fastest lap will be checked in both sessions,rest of race session particially,but in case of suspicion fully. Stay fair!

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Important - in order to score points towards teams championship and receive prizes you must enter your team via RTFR 2021 team nominations thread.

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: S1DUS*Botsi (2 wins in row)
Last RB4 race won by: S1DUS*Botsi (2 wins in row) (245th RTFR - AS National)
Most RB4 race wins: S1DUS*Botsi - 2 wins (Finland - 5 wins)
Last Fern Bay race won by: S1DUS*R.Kardol (251st RTFR - FXO @ FE Black Reversed)
Most Fern Bay long config wins: 11 races,11 different winners (Finland - 4 wins)
Current rating leader: S1DUS*uNite (+7 points)

2021 standings after 16 of 25 races:
S1DUS*R.Kardol - 337
S1DUS*uNite - 325
RGˆMandula - 187

2021 team standings after 16 of 25 races:
Team S1DUS - 808
Race Green Autosports - 397
Born To Race - 363
Event rating,standings and other statistics

Server link: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race
Race Green Discord: https://discord.gg/E37R5vD
Attached images
261stRTFR.jpg
Official results
Qualifying:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

Organizational note: as on round info it was planned to check everyone's fastest laps,but after seeing more than 1/3 of top20 qualifying laps being invalid (including 2nd and 3rd place),it felt like it's necessary to check whole race too. But since it's a shitload of work to go through 233 laps,I just gave up - I guess it's impossible to keep racing fair with such attitude from many racers. So if you earned a good position in this race by completelly ignoring track limits and gaining advantage over those staying fair - well done,I hope you're proud about your achievement! In future we will race South City more often and besides that mostly tracks impossible to cut. I hope you understand the lack of enthusiasm in following text...

R.Kardol scores his 3rd win this year,9th overall,adding also 7th pole position,6th top5 finish and 44th top5 finish to his stats. Unite finishes 2nd and scores his 43rd top5 finish,Twincam is 3rd and improves his previous best finish 7th. Doni finishes 4th and scores his 4th top5 finish,Merenui finishes 5th,that's his 47th top5 finish.

VOD at Youtube:

A pleasant 2 weeks break now follows,then we'll race UFR on a track I hopefully won't regret having selected,while XL combo in 3 weeks has been announced before.
Attached images
q.png
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
#3 - rik97
Come on Rony, don't let it ruin your fun. I enjoyed the combo and tried my best to stay within the tracklimits. But a rb4 on hot tyres will always be tricky to hold between the lines. Only with a good race set it is ok to do so. But not many people have time to invest hours into making a set nowadays. I used a race set from another event and tried it for 4 laps before the race.

I only wanted to say, let's focus on the fun parts and keep it rolling Na-na Heart
#4 - o000o
Quote from rik97 :Come on Rony, don't let it ruin your fun.

Yeah, what he said. I really appreciate what you do and the effort you put into it Heart along with all the others who put on events. It's what has kept LFS alive Thumbs up The exploits are available for everyone to use Shrug some of them take skills to work, so use barriers, cones, etc, but watching hours and hours of replays is too much.

If you really want to stop track cutting at AS2/AS2R, I have layouts that are perfect: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/90695
Yeah put wall next to the grass,so we cant cut it and hit the wall xd
Seems to me like it's totally pointless to police track limits in an event where there are no live stewards. Or you could get someone to create an InSim HLVC type thing and give penalties for breaking the limits a certain amount of times—but even then you would want a live steward to verify the penalties. It's a fun race, worked fine in the past with no track limits policing, so why introduce it now? Smile
Because the competition has grown and people tend to stretch rules to achieve better results. And that is unfair to drivers staying fair as they have less chance to compete. And then what's the fun for those,who stay fair seeing the competition just run away not because they're more skilled,but because they stretch the track limits past acceptable bounds...
If you use the New York ePrix layout for RTFR, I can guarantee there will be no cuts in the race whatsoever Wink

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG