The online racing simulator
(OM) Oval Munkies Presents:
(123 posts, started )
Quote from 510N3D :sure it would not be a problem but if you know the hole story you would think different.

I think I know enough of the basic concept, The Very End has a server named close to yours (FM), because you've had a fallout.

Even so, he can call his server what he wants.
Well nevermind then.

We are only trying to put up a server so normal people can race there, but you have been trying everything in your powers to stop us, destroy the server, spread bad words about us, tell lies, and making us to a laugh.
Of course my english is bad as ****, and you know that, thats why you allways mention it, to try get ppl to make me to a fool.

Well maybe I am a fool, but I am a honest fool.
I am not fast, thats for sure - but I got the gift to forgive people, and allways give them another chance. I meet people with an open mind, I trying to have good and fair racing, as well as having fun.

Why can`t you just let the battle axe down? Shake hands and say, we are equal for once, do it as normal people, enough is enough, this is only ending with even bader rep to the oval racing. I or any of the other admins from the server don`t want you any harm, we are not trying to make you to fools or any kind of that.
I belived a grown up man like you would known these things, but as mention again - what do I know?

Anyway, good luck on FM server, hope you`ll find people that suits that server, and we`ll find people that suit our server.
If you want to race, get a setup and aswell have a laugh & tips on Ventrillo, just come join (OM) server.

We are not better than anyone, but everyone needs to be taken serious, eighter they new or not.
did i even ever told to to change the name -> or i do something?! no!

wheres the objectivity
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End
quote=The Very End

We are only trying to put up a server so normal people can race there, but you have been trying everything in your powers to stop us, destroy the server, spread bad words about us, tell lies, and making us to a laugh.
Of course my english is bad as ****, and you know that, thats why you allways mention it, to try get ppl to make me to a fool.

the idea is great but dont speak from yourself to us! dont lie! Who was the person that took my name on our server and his friend took the Name of Failure and then ban people for nothing?! You and a friénd of yours. Now this is what i mean and this is your way to act (have a look @ post #68 again) And all i tried to do here is to show everybody your real attitude.

and talking about that battle axe, youre the one who put it out then be man enough and deal with the consequenses.

Now to finish this from my side, be aware when join this munkies server cause it not like it looks like.
I show people my real attitute, I am what I am, if you don`t belive me, come racing with me, and I`ll show you who I am.

You talking about attitutes, now listen, I quote some of you from VT speak we got with you.

Crazy Harry and Failure "This is our server, we don`t need ****ers like you and the others, we do what we want!. You are as bad as the ****ing new n00bs that allways destroy the racing"
- Ok, I understand some of your points, but as you say, you don`t give new people a chance in hell to race with you, if they accidently spin at start you just simply kick them. What is that? Why not help them?

"We are not racing for fun, we are serious, and if that means we got to ban all ****ing n00bs that can`t drive, then ok"
- Ok I understand your point of veiw, but all the "****ing n00bs", are all other people that ain`t FM : |

And after I had tried to speak with you normal for 30 mins, you just laughed at me, and aswell other that tried that talk to you. When people tries to be serious you are just laughing at them, like fireball had a word with you, 22 mins conversation, he was honest and personal, you just ignored him and laughed at him.
How can you be the right to speak about attitutes?

And btw - join our server, I will be online, and we`ll see whos speak the truth.
If you want clean, fair and fun racing, and to be taken serious, join (OM), I will wait for you, for a good race.
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End
TVE: I show people my real attitute, I am what I am, if you don`t belive me, come racing with me, and I`ll show you who I am.

i did several times, your goal is to win no matter what it coasts and if youre not going to win you crash. want me to post some replays? got a collection going back to the old days...

TVE: You talking about attitutes, now listen, I quote some of you from VT speak we got with you.
Crazy Harry and Failure "This is our server, we don`t need ****ers like you and the others, we do what we want!. You are as bad as the ****ing new n00bs that allways destroy the racing"
- Ok, I understand some of your points, but as you say, you don`t give new people a chance in hell to race with you, if they accidently spin at start you just simply kick them. What is that? Why not help them?

Liar without getting red in the face.

TVE: "We are not racing for fun, we are serious, and if that means we got to ban all ****ing n00bs that can`t drive, then ok"
- Ok I understand your point of veiw, but all the "****ing n00bs", are all other people that ain`t FM : |

Speak for yourself and then it fits.

TVE: And after I had tried to speak with you normal for 30 mins, you just laughed at me, and aswell other that tried that talk to you. When people tries to be serious you are just laughing at them, like fireball had a word with you, 22 mins conversation, he was honest and personal, you just ignored him and laughed at him.

Oh well i did talked to fireball seriously but we where going in circles so let me show you the post from our forum again and then im out of here:

You lost your pants and showed off your real attitude in those 30 minutes. All we could hear was a ignorant little ****** who tried to convince us that he did never anything wrong. And if this conversation happend like you said, it would had been only 5 minutes long.

So lets say it this way, you dont give a ****, we dont give a ****.

Changes has been given to many times and i advice get over it and learn but i think i expect to much from you.
Quote from 510N3D :TVE: I show people my real attitute, I am what I am, if you don`t belive me, come racing with me, and I`ll show you who I am.

i did several times, your goal is to win no matter what it coasts and if youre not going to win you crash. want me to post some replays? got a collection going back to the old days...

TVE: You talking about attitutes, now listen, I quote some of you from VT speak we got with you.

Liar without getting red in the face.

TVE: "We are not racing for fun, we are serious, and if that means we got to ban all ****ing n00bs that can`t drive, then ok"

Speak for yourself and then it fits.

TVE: And after I had tried to speak with you normal for 30 mins, you just laughed at me, and aswell other that tried that talk to you. When people tries to be serious you are just laughing at them, like fireball had a word with you, 22 mins conversation, he was honest and personal, you just ignored him and laughed at him.

Oh well i did talked to fireball seriously but we where going in circles so let me show you the post from our forum again and then im out of here:

You lost your pants and showed off your real attitude in those 30 minutes. All we could hear was a ignorant little ****** who tried to convince us that he did never anything wrong. And if this conversation happend like you said, it would had been only 5 minutes long.

So lets say it this way, you dont give a ****, we dont give a ****.

Changes has been given to many times and i advice get over it and learn but i think i expect to much from you.

well kindly shut up and stop with a bleeding flame war - the pair of you grow up and just move on - christ
post #68...

btw i havend expected anything else fireball

when its getting seriously you allway block or lie thats so funny to see.
Quote from 510N3D :post #68...

btw i havend expected anything else fireball

when its getting seriously you allway block or lie thats so funny to see.

*sighs* because flame wars really dont have much place here, and seriously don't start on me because i've been more than civil in here - and just to clarify - veryend has said nothing but the truth in here, so you can take your elitest little community and leave the thread alone...
lol dont tell me to stop something i did not started at all, btw who and why did this Thread?! To present you and your server? Funny but not true. And i know veryend longer then you and i know what im talking about when i say he is a Liar.

I know people like you that tries to destroy everything if its not funny anymore or if its getting to hard to handle. And you guys are the perfect example for that.
Quote from 510N3D :lol dont tell me to stop something i did not started at all, btw who and why did this Thread?! To present you and your server? Funny but not true. And i know veryend longer then you and i know what im talking about when i say he is a Liar.

I know people like you that tries to destroy everything if its not funny anymore or if its getting to hard to handle. And you guys are the perfect example for that.

People like me? people like us? whats the deal here! i thought i explained this on ventrilo! and now i find this on here! why is this happening?
-
(Eleanor SpeedGT) DELETED by Eleanor SpeedGT
Quote from 510N3D :lol dont tell me to stop something i did not started at all, btw who and why did this Thread?! To present you and your server? Funny but not true. And i know veryend longer then you and i know what im talking about when i say he is a Liar.

No im just defending very end against personal attacks, I think you are being a spokesperson for the FM community here and it is very VERY sad to see the lengths you are going to, to pursue an argument.

I would encourage everyone watching this thread to have a long hard think at why this thread is going our of control, and why it has spiralled into this. Fair enough about discussing the server or any issues but please keep personal attacks out of it.

You really talking about yourself. Have you visited our server?
Im sure, if u see any newb, then u just start :" o mai gaad! what u do in here, u n00b? huh`"
Racers joining Junkies or Munkys will decide where they fit best, if they ever fit at all, so washing dirty clothes in public doesn't do any favour to anyone. The only good thing to do in this case would be letting this thread die in silent agony, not in a noisy one. Unless, of course, you think that having the last word is important in this kind of context. Believe me, it's not important, because more words only equal to more damage.
oh 4vs1 now i like that. Weegie, your not asking me that for real do you?
Want me to show your old lfsw profile picture and tell some facts to that?

one more time personal attacks started at post #68 and im not speaking for anybody then for myself.

and eleanor with all respect and we had never any problems but this is not something you can talk with even if youre part of that team youre not part of the actions these guys did on our server, forum and ventrilo.

All-in?
#91 - th84
Quote from f1r3b4ll :I would encourage everyone watching this thread to have a long hard think at why this thread is going our of control, and why it has spiralled into this. Fair enough about discussing the server or any issues but please keep personal attacks out of it.

I dont think there is any need for that. Anyone who has been around here long enough, or has visited their forum's, know how they go about thing's. I think it started on their forum, and some how ended up here. Just stick to your server, let them stick to their's and everything will be ok

You oval guy's just need to chill out and smoke a blunt or something. See what the oval does to you?
Eh so fail why get personal with me? when i aint with you? this matter in my books is closed! and that goes for veryend and fireball! enough is enough! we do our own thing! and everyone wins! 2 good oval servers! and you know fail i dont have any personal matters with you or any other [FM] as i explained yesterday on ventrilo.

Please Close This Thread.
im Plaztik btw im not about to get personal as long as people do net get personal on me. So to really finish this and give some last words i tried see whats really going on and now ivgot a clear view on that. Everytime i said something it has been turned or you havend even read it at all so its useless to talk to you.

Please Close This Thread.
i read the first post and skipped all the flaming:

Just went on the server. Was great to race on, except for my usual lag. Keep up the good work.

WOOHOO! post 800
#95 - UsuL

illepall

:feedtroll
#96 - UsuL
Quote from The Very End :Ok, maybe it`s time for me to throw out a word here.
The main reason why we created this server, is because we have too many times seen bad attitutes, and god-like admins, that kick and ban the ones they simply not like.

Liar.

You started the server 'couse banned lifetime by the Oval Junkies for banning ppl using vote ban, using Plaztik and Failure's nick names to empty the server and make ppl hate FM's.

There is nothing more to say about the entire situation: you're just a liar so everything you say it's just shit ... perhaps most part of the players posting and reading here doesen't know ... but know they knows.

Over & Out
Quote from The Very End :

Liar. After explaining..erm..hours on ventrilo that Failure DON´T unban Fireball and Weegie, I sayed: "I give a f**k about what YOU think about me and my attitude. That´s all. But I explainted that to you in the FM Forum before. http://www.fragmaster.net/fm/i ... ;file=viewtopic&t=486

I can tell you the reason why you opened your own server. Because you get BANNED on the FM Server (permanently)

What you did wrong?

-crashing on purpose (You sayed in ventrilo after you crashed at start "NOW I HAVE TO CRASH TO GET A RESTART" And THAT is worth to get banned) Watch Replay 2 if you don´t remember.

-using the pit bug to disturb races (Replay 1 if you forgot)

-screaming in ventrilo drunken several times

-telling racistic stuff

-calling germans "nazis"

-telling people that they got killed if they come to the UK.

-for banning ppl using vote ban, using Plaztik and Failure's nick names to empty the server (like Usul sayed)

Noone gets banned on the Junkies Server for being "not that good". They really have to act very bad. I´m sure you all understand:

That is simply NOT what we like on the server/voicechat.
Attached files
fireball.mpr - 208.7 KB - 180 views
veryendpurpose.mpr - 260.5 KB - 190 views
Crazy Harry's replays speak for themselves. There is no way you can deny that they did something wrong, Fireball even asked to get banned.

edit: i'm with tristan.
Hey, look over there. A real race track. Honest.

*runs*
gogogo make a new wr :P have fun there im on the oval

:bump:

(OM) Oval Munkies Presents:
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG