The online racing simulator
LFS Promotion movie "De-demo racer"
(53 posts, started )
Very nice, if only had anti-aliasing so it wouldn't look like legoland.
#3 - joen
I agree about the AA and all, but it's a very nice movie. Well edited, it gives a good "fun" impression.
The driver animations are awesome, I assume you modelled this yourself? How did you get it so it looks like it's part of the game? I mean, It can't be put in the game right?

Considering this video is aimed towards demo users I would have chosen a different track though, one they don't know from the demo. They have to see what they're missing out on right?
Quote from joen :I agree about the AA and all, but it's a very nice movie. Well edited, it gives a good "fun" impression.
The driver animations are awesome, I assume you modelled this yourself? How did you get it so it looks like it's part of the game? I mean, It can't be put in the game right?

Considering this video is aimed towards demo users I would have chosen a different track though, one they don't know from the demo. They have to see what they're missing out on right?

:iagree:
Great movie!
:jawdrop:

Bugger the demo racers, everyone has to see this movie. The added animations look incredible.

11/10!!

Would've been 20/10 but it's a Shania Twain song....
#6 - Jakg
! how did you do the animations?
#7 - Vain
That is definitely one of the best movies ever done.
(Except for the lack of AA and the music )

Vain
Whoa! How in the earth did you do the driver animations? I would love it if LFS had gearshift animations like that. Nice work.
Great work! Although the "fake" animations etc wont fit a true promotional movie of LFS, they were all done with high quality.

One of the best!
I'm guessing 3Ds max? Take the models and skins from LFS and produce it in max, adding sounds after.

Song isnt the normal racing game style music but does hit this movie home.

9/10 from me. Needs AA to REALLY hit it home imo. Nether the less, an awesome vid. Good job matey.
HOLLY C**P!!!
NOW THATS, SUPERB...
BEST ONE I EVER SEEN
also - yes, it is visible that the start up procedure is fully done by 3d Video Rendering, driver movement - too... but that still makes this vid stand out
NICELY DONE
>Song isnt the normal racing game style music

I think so. but "Shania Twain - Up!" is used for the commercials of HONDA in japan, and often sees.
http://www.honda.co.jp/AIRWAVE/SP/ad/
This movie was made for Japanese, it chose.

Addition:
Making movie in 3dsmax.
Attached images
Making.jpg
kickass!
I wish I had full
Quote from SnprSlick :I wish I had full

40 bucks man, im sure you could make it somehow..
You sir, are a genious! That video was excellent!!!
Sugoi!!! That is fantastic! I love how you've taken LFS and made it into a game that looks really good fun. Of course, we know LFS is fun and epic in realism but this feels like a different fun - like you'll have a good time kinda fun instead of immersive fu-oh no I've gone cross-eyed! >.<

Anyways, top job! CG brilliant, vid excellent. If the AA was higher, faultess!
Great movie man.
Give us more pls !! =D
great stuff

want to see more too :X
Very nice
very nicely done!

Very Nice, but some problems,

- AA needs to be on
- Music.....not for a racing game
- I noticed it lagged when showing replay's
- and....What were you thinking with the music??illepall

I give it a 8/10 fix the above problems and it would be a 10/10

Ciao
*speachless*

Good movie mate!

Awesome fake animations would be nice having those.
Most excellent :bowdown:

I hope you make more movies in the future!

(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG