The online racing simulator
LFS Promotion movie "De-demo racer"
(53 posts, started )
#26 - joen
Quote from bryanviper :Very Nice, but some problems,
- Music.....not for a racing game
- and....What were you thinking with the music??illepall

Commenting on the choice of music is pointless, because it's a matter of personal taste. I'm not a Shania Twain fan myself, and granted it's not a song which you would think of first when choosing a track for a racing video, but it does make it different and I think it actually fits the video quite well.
Then again, I like it when people don't follow trends and just do their own thing
wicked movie!!!
makes me want to buy a S2 licence again!!!

haha
music is fun hahaha a different song would be nice
Well the music isn't what I'd choose but it fits the video really well.

Those renders are really good, made me watch the video 3 times
But wait, If YOU have done al those driver movements things and start motor...
Why can't it be implented in LFS?
like how the Japanese used to say when they see amazing stuffs "SUGOIIIII"

Simply amazing man, I was stunned when I saw the video, people NEED to check this video out, the animation fitted in flawlessly (at least that's my first impression)

I'm amazed, very cool stuff there and what an AWESOME idea you've come up to try this out, it works out great!!
it is a very nice video, but i would argue for it to be used as a promotional video, you probably couldn't show those extra animations. one may feel cheated when buying the game and seeing their driver not doing the gear shifts

well done though, it looks awesome!
Absolutely great work here 9.8/10 for now my highiest score.
#33 - ekze
Wow! One of the best lfs movies i have ever seen!
すごい! ^_^
Very good movie indeed
The animations make the movie be good, but the rest isn't quite attractive
100% great animations. LFS needs this stuff!!!!. Sweet job man!!!
Definally worth watching, stunning animations!!! 9/10 i just didnt like the music, but thats a matter of personal taste
Great animations !!! Good promo !

It would be nice to see that animations in real race... by pushing a button you can look to the racer next to and then with another button greet him with a " ".

wow what an idea illepall
EVA NEVA EVA heard of personal message (PM) ??? Like that you wouldnt need to bring back dead topic because of that question that he will probaly not even see... ¬¬ just a sugestion
Quote from Slidaaaa :EVA NEVA EVA heard of personal message (PM) ??? Like that you wouldnt need to bring back dead topic because of that question that he will probaly not even see... ¬¬ just a sugestion

I'm getting the impression you only are on the forum to troll around...
Ever thought that maybe somebody else would want a hi-res version too? And why shouldn't paxton post in this thread? Is it better to create a new one then?
Quote from herki :I'm getting the impression you only are on the forum to troll around...
Ever thought that maybe somebody else would want a hi-res version too? And why shouldn't paxton post in this thread? Is it better to create a new one then?

If anybody else want one, this anybody would have pm'ed de video maker.

I dont think he should have posted here because this is dead topic, wich means, it wasnt on the first page anymore and nobody posted on it for at least a month, but people like you cant realise things like that, and because i think that is not good for newest vids that are quickly left behind and going down on movie section allowing little people to see them, this thread had its time, let vids from today had theyrs, i see threads that where posted few days ago and are allready on the bottom of the page because of zombie threads. and agayn i say its just a sugestion DUH
This was a good video.
If paXton wants the HQ version he can post on this thread.
Your not a mod slidaaa. In your own little fantasy fairy world you like to think you are. You can't boss people around which is what your doing very frequentely lately. Your really getting on my nerves and, if the mods are feeling the same about you as the members are, are probarbl;y heading for a big fat ban if you don't change

Also paXton. To answer your question, I have salvaged out the HQ version from my harddrive and is now being uploaded on my computer via Megaupload.

I will post it in an edit if no one replies to this before the upload is finished, when it's done.
Quote from nutty boy :This was a good video.
If paXton wants the HQ version he can post on this thread.
Your not a mod slidaaa. In your own little fantasy fairy world you like to think you are. You can't boss people around which is what your doing very frequentely lately. Your really getting on my nerves and, if the mods are feeling the same about you as the members are, are probarbl;y heading for a big fat ban if you don't change

Also paXton. To answer your question, I have salvaged out the HQ version from my harddrive and is now being uploaded on my computer via Megaupload.

I will post it in an edit if no one replies to this before the upload is finished, when it's done.

Did i EVER said i was a mod? Did i EVER said he couldnt post here? Im not even replying anymore because you guys dont read the post until the end (i know u do but you dont give a damm to what is right or not,u just want me ban cuz im always right and you cant say anything that makes sense agaysnt me and i know u allmost crying of so pissed off),i even said it was just a sugestion even thought anything i wrote wasnt wrong at all,also i have my own forum do u think i give a damm about this one. and if u people want to ban me go ahead because im not a forum pussy like you are and i only come post something here twice in a year thanks god, i dont care about getting banned cuz why care about a forum wich you cant say you real opinion. ---and i know that u guys consider urself soo right and just and nice,but when u want to ban someone you dont even care about concrete reasons, its called, forumgods.
Quote from Slidaaaa :If anybody else want one, this anybody would have pm'ed de video maker.

I dont think he should have posted here because this is dead topic, wich means, it wasnt on the first page anymore and nobody posted on it for at least a month, but people like you cant realise things like that, and because i think that is not good for newest vids that are quickly left behind and going down on movie section allowing little people to see them, this thread had its time, let vids from today had theyrs, i see threads that where posted few days ago and are allready on the bottom of the page because of zombie threads. and agayn i say its just a sugestion DUH

so you're basically saying a pro-nos suggestion wouldn't belong in the big "I want NOS"-thread, just because the last post was made a few days ago?
If a post belongs to the topic and could be interesting for other people and there already is an appropriate thread for it, it belongs in that thread, that's how it works.
As for your new videos "disappearing" so quickly: If they are good, they will earn comments. And if you're searching for new stuff, simply click "new posts" and read the threads you're interested in, that's the way I always do it. This way I'm missing nothing unintentionally

edit: slidaaaa, that's a very mature way of conversation, running away when things don't look good
Quote from herki :so you're basically saying a pro-nos suggestion wouldn't belong in the big "I want NOS"-thread, just because the last post was made a few days ago?
If a post belongs to the topic and could be interesting for other people and there already is an appropriate thread for it, it belongs in that thread, that's how it works.
As for your new videos "disappearing" so quickly: If they are good, they will earn comments. And if you're searching for new stuff, simply click "new posts" and read the threads you're interested in, that's the way I always do it. This way I'm missing nothing unintentionally

edit: slidaaaa, that's a very mature way of conversation, running away when things don't look good

That is a good way, thought most people dont do it *new posts buton, but i did not understand anything you said at first sorry hehe,i didnt sayd anything about few days ago case you are talking about what i said* i was talking about really dead thread, like i said first "At least a month whitout posts in it" but just fine so far nobody read what i posted as it is anyway hehe. and i did not knew the new posts buton thanks;

what u mean whit running away, when did i do that, show me please.
paXtor and anybody else who wants it. Here is the HQ version: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7XV8LAXP

Quote from Slidaaaa :Did i EVER said i was a mod?

No but you act like it

Quote from Slidaaaa :Did i EVER said he couldnt post here?

Quote from Slidaaaa :EVA NEVA EVA heard of personal message (PM) ??? Like that you wouldnt need to bring back dead topic because of that question that he will probaly not even see... ¬¬ just a sugestion

Pretty much. That's what your trying to say.

Quote from Slidaaaa :u just want me ban cuz im always right and you cant say anything that makes sense agaysnt me and i know u allmost crying of so pissed off

Your ridiculous. Your 19 years old. You need to act your age. Why would anyone be crying if you were right. And no one agrees with you so your not right. You might be in your own little world. Also, you can't spell. Either that or your crying whilst writing and are shaking about.

Quote from Slidaaaa :also i have my own forum do u think i give a damm about this one.

Well why do you post here if you don't give a damn about this one.
You just post here to be a troll

Quote from Slidaaaa :i dont care about getting banned cuz why care about a forum wich you cant say you real opinion.

We're saying our real opinion, that we think you should be allowed to post in old threads if it's important but you don't like us speaking our own opinion. It's only you who's allowed.

Quote from Slidaaaa :and i know that u guys consider urself soo right and just and nice,

"so right and just and nice."
What does that mean?
If your going to have a good debate, at least spell it right and make it make sense.

I'm done here.
Quote from Slidaaaa :what u mean whit running away, when did i do that, show me please.

That won't be possible, since you edited it out.

edit: thanks, nutty
bite the hand thats bleeds you
What. What the hell is that supposed to mean.

LFS Promotion movie "De-demo racer"
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG