The online racing simulator
Severe Lack of Smoothness in VR
(61 posts, started )
Quote from Scawen :Me too but just to be clear it will still be a while, not this year!

Thumbs upLFS
Quote from Scawen :Me too but just to be clear it will still be a while, not this year!

Hope for some progress updates / videos, photos / at least? Smile
It has been nice to keep the community informed, also has been interesting to focus the mind a bit, when I'm writing the reports, what are the reasons for doing something and how does one thing lead to another unexpectedly. Often that is lost in time but the notes have given me a different view on it.
DUDE!!!...I'll pay $60 for this game as is if only the VR thing would get sorted out. But it looks like it's all going to come as a package. Yes, keeping the community informed goes a long way, I'm surprised you don't have a patreon or something, you need to get paid brother. It's the social media era...
Quote from TEGNIQUE :DUDE!!!...I'll pay $60 for this game as is if only the VR thing would get sorted out. But it looks like it's all going to come as a package. Yes, keeping the community informed goes a long way, I'm surprised you don't have a patreon or something, you need to get paid brother. It's the social media era...

If people want to support the devs further besides buying a license, they can just add credit to their LFS account: https://www.lfs.net/shop/creditselect and in turn they can buy extra skin slots, enable high-res skin downloads or use it for a permanent multiplayer server hosting. no need for Patreon Big grin
Even though I'm in between steering wheels at the moment, I was just wondering if this is still the thread to keep up to date with this?
Did I miss the fix? Has this happened? Are we at 1000hz now?
You will know when it happens, because it comes with an update that is massively significant for LFS.
Quote from jammy1 :Did I miss the fix? Has this happened? Are we at 1000hz now?

afaik the car simulation is at 2000hz (20 sub steps), while the collision detection is at 100hz

Severe Lack of Smoothness in VR
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG