The online racing simulator
Premium demo server
(4 posts, started )
Premium demo server
Following a discussion in an event thread about demo combo I came to this idea. We know the demo servers are limited to 12 cars on track/15 connections. How about adding possibility to create premium demo server allowing full grid size? I mean for sake of control and income it should be possible to rent such server exclusively from lfs.net hosting,prices and details are up to devs.

It would create a little more revenue for devs from demo users (inderectly as costs would be carried by whoever rents the server) and give possibility for demo and licenced users race on demo combos on extended grid. And also even give possibility to host demo events with more than just 12 cars on grid.

Just threwing an idea here,hope it is worth something. Shrug
I like the idea in changing demo content, but I have a helping hand in running 10 plus servers on a non LFS host. Why should we have to pay more to run a demo server?

In my opinion S1 should just become demo & S2 include all content.
#3 - gu3st
I think it makes sense, especially if it's a feature only via rented servers from the developers. It might not be worth it when you consider dev effort though.
I would like to suggest also then premium licensed servers, which has more than 48 slots.

Don't even start argue this, I am highly aware that it is not required by today's standards...

...Well, it is. Period.

Premium demo server
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG