The online racing simulator
Open Endurance Cup Four - Driver looks for Team/Team looks for Driver
This thread shall serve any driver or team who/which looks for another driver, especially for those who cannot or do not want to drive the races on their own.
LightsOut are looking for a 3rd / Backup driver for the OEC.
Get in touch through LFS PMs.
It is sad, but I want to drive and I could not do it allone.
So I am looking for someone who would share the races with me.
But I am driving FXR, have already trained much, and created a race set.
Ah, race is in a few days ..
Quote from jueweb :It is sad, but I want to drive and I could not do it allone.
So I am looking for someone who would share the races with me.
But I am driving FXR, have already trained much, and created a race set.
Ah, race is in a few days ..

Why you cannot drive whole race on your own? Races are only 3 hours long and there will be plenty of drivers who will compete alone. Is a one-man-team really a no-go for you?

Wish you luck searching the teammate.
Quote from michal 1279 :Why you cannot drive whole race on your own? Races are only 3 hours long and there will be plenty of drivers who will compete alone. Is a one-man-team really a no-go for you?

Wish you luck searching the teammate.

The problem is, that I am ill since more than a year, and this will not change the next years.
In the first OEC I drove allone, but nowadays I think I cant, missing fitness in my body.
#6 - lucaf
Quote from jueweb :The problem is, that I am ill since more than a year, and this will not change the next years.
In the first OEC I drove allone, but nowadays I think I cant, missing fitness in my body.

Hello mate. Sad to hear your health problems. I hope you find a team mate. In case you get desperate with finding one, I may be available (if you feel I am an option), but I can't promise anything of my race pace (I have not done any laps on that combo)
Thx mate. Meanwhile I got a team where I can drive with. They are three and now four, so we will build two racing-teams. I know these guys since years on track.
#8 - lucaf
Nice, and good luck!
Hey guys, I'm up for participating but would need someone to drive with. If anyone's interested please let me know Smile

Open Endurance Cup Four - Driver looks for Team/Team looks for Driver
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG