The online racing simulator
I'm Done!
(21 posts, started )
I'm Done!
Iv'e been trying real hard to get the LFS community to be warmer and behave like civilized human beings but clearly most of them want nothing of the sort which is a damn same but you know theres no point when mods and devs take sides so if the LFS community wants to "kill" the game they claim to be fond of (which is a load of B.S i know now is lies as proof by my attempts) then i say let it die, theres only so much one can do before realizing that due to over inflated ego's and ignorance it's like trying stay warm in the north poll, you can build a fire but the cold never ends, so i'll leave it be.

If just one person showed even the fainest interest it would of givin me hope and restored my faith in the growth of LFS but sadly they are ether to scared to stand up against or there is no such thing, so i have lost all faith in this simulation game that could of been great or the best, which is heart breaking because i see no discipline (which is a key factor in racing) so this is me saying do what you want "you can take a horse to the water but you can't make it drink"

when i first found LFS i wondered why i had never heard of it before but all my questions have been answered so i shall ask no more.

the reason this post is here is to make sure all the baby's have no reason to cry about anything though i bet they'll find something like they always do.

PS: you can see how they all tried defending there primitive behaviour by looking at some of my posts in general discussion one of which struck so deep it was deleted, thats when you know that some people can't handle the truth because the other one was reported then locked "ikr" if someone feels the need to report a post that is in no way wrong then you know it's true, i mean one of them called me a trollRofl a TROLL!, i found that highly amusing (you have no idea) but words can only say so much, to see what this is about you can check out "general discussion" it's kinda funny the words they choose to try make me look like the bad guy, But everyone is entitled to their own opinion (you don't want to hear mineTaped Shut) so have fun wile you still can i'll see you online in the servers Thumbs up

Edit: forgot to thank all the negative nelly's because you know what they say "Haters make us famous"Big grin
#2 - BeNoM
You posted in the wrong forum section multiple times and was informed about it every single time, yet you continued to do it. So now you're having a hissy fit because people are tired of you breaking the rules?
Quote from MKRYDR :key factor in racing

Quote :Online at :
[TC] CityDriving One

Dude.. This..

And your account is one full year old.
Quote from BeNoM :You posted in the wrong forum section multiple times and was informed about it every single time, yet you continued to do it. So now you're having a hissy fit because people are tired of you breaking the rules?

see what i mean...
Quote from MKRYDR :the reason this post is here is to make sure all the baby's have no reason to cry about anything though i bet they'll find something like they always do.

it's like i said BeNoM do what you want, "kill" LFS, hate me, IDC because it dose not matter.

Edit: How many of my recent post's broke the rules btw?
Problem seems not to be obey but attitude
Quote from MKRYDR :If just one person showed even the fainest interest it would of givin me hope and restored my faith in the growth of LFS but sadly they are ether to scared to stand up against or there is no such thing, so i have lost all faith in this simulation game that could of been great or the best, which is heart breaking because i see no discipline (which is a key factor in racing) so this is me saying do what you want "you can take a horse to the water but you can't make it drink"

Please follow your own words and do not cry when someone points out your mistakes.

Quote from MKRYDR :Edit: forgot to thank all the negative nelly's because you know what they say "Haters make us famous"Big grin

Yea, better bad fame than none
I wasn't trying to make fun of you or trying to make you look like the bad guy, i was trying to tell you that what you are doing makes you look like a idiot in a kinder way, but, no, As soon as somebody accuses you of something they must be wrong because you are always right.. If you are trying to fit into a community then that isn't the attitude to have.
I think you all need to go out and get some fresh air.
Quote from Draggo :Yea, better bad fame than none

all publicity is good publicityBig grin

Quote from K_badum :I wasn't trying to make fun of you or trying to make you look like the bad guy, i was trying to tell you that what you are doing makes you look like a idiot in a kinder way, but, no, As soon as somebody accuses you of something they must be wrong because you are always right.. If you are trying to fit into a community then that isn't the attitude to have

if this is how the community is then i don't want anything to do with it thank you!, ooh and practice what you preach...

"I wasn't trying to make fun of you or trying to make you look like the bad guy" i love this partRofl
trying to look innocent, it's pricelessOmg omg omg
i'm simply sharing my thoughts because of all the comments and reactions iv'e seen since i got here, i wasn't always like this though, i use to be a nice guy till i went through 1 whole year of seeing how the LFS community treats one another. I thought to myself it's okay theres always one or two inflated ego's so i ignored it and carried on, but then i noticed how it wasn't just one or two, i also noticed that the part that is only one or two is the nice people.

understand one thing, i never stared this to insult the bad apples, i started this with the best of intentions but when i realized that everyone was so fixed in their ways that they said all they could to try turn this against me using all kinds of poor attempts at insulting me (which was pointless, Iv'e learned that these things aren't worth taking seriously(the insults))so i just push buttons where they work a.k.a teasing.

if you take what i say personally or get annoyed by it then that means you should change the way you treat others because that means i'm talking about you, why else would it bother you?

It's like i mentioned, i started this with the best intentions, never wanted to insult, i just wanted those who do what this is about to think about how their actions affect others.

If you want to try insult me go ahead, no one can stop you other then yourself, i said the things i said because someone had to and no one else would because of the fear of what has been shown here to be directed towards them, i chose to because i know it wont bother me and because i know that some people don't know the way they treat others affects them in all kinds of ways and they just need a eye opener(not that it's a bad thing), people make mistakes, we all do and no one is perfect, but to continue doing bad regardless of what has been pointed out...well that just reflects on you as a person.

you can call what i'm doing bad if it helps you justify your behaviour but really, what dose that solve?
i could of done it the way K_Badum did, just look at his comment, but no that's not my intention, it never was, i just want us all to enjoy LFS, is that to much to ask?
Let's enjoy lfs everyday!
-
(k_badam) DELETED by k_badam : Don't want to get more involved, i have stopped feeding the troll as the guy in the other thread said i should do
the sad'est part is how some of them do everything they can to try and justify their behaviour, it's ether they no longer enjoy LFS and because
of this they don't want anyone else to enjoy it ether, or they hate them self's and want to punish everyone for this. it's really sad because this community could be so much more if those few didn't do everything they could to hold it back, just look at the deleted posts reason for deleting, he says it like he's a saint that never dose wrong but when you look at comments in other posts it gives a little in-site as to how that person behaves on a daily basis, it's the perfect example of a over inflated ego, a incurable illness. and the word chosen to try get others to ignore this concern is socking, it's their way of saying "there's nothing wrong with me" which is where they are deeply mistaken, they carry on like being nice is harder then breaking the world record on a track. and you right that's not the way it should work because they are destroying what others worked so hard to build.
Quote from MKRYDR :Iv'e been trying real hard to get the LFS community to be warmer and behave like civilized human beings but clearly most of them want nothing of the sort which is a damn same but you know theres no point when mods and devs take sides so if the LFS community wants to "kill" the game they claim to be fond of etc etc etc...

Bye.

EDIT: If you read the "Off Topic" guidelines, it says "Keep the conversation light though - this is not a rant arena!". This thread looks like a rant.
Quote from notsosideways :

Bye.

EDIT: If you read the "Off Topic" guidelines, it says "Keep the conversation light though - this is not a rant arena!". This thread looks like a rant.

"sigh"Shrug
Hmmmm... but MKRYDR absolutely has point, while this thread is indeed a bit rant.

Anyway, where you have been? ( You all ). Let's go already to the LFS! You too MKRYDR, come on! Let's not be sad now and make our moods even worse, I will do in some point a harsh but healthy attempt and report this in being locked.

COME OOON! Smile <--- ON ALREADY! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I go for layouts in single player, later.
while i agree that the skin topic should of been placed either in the skins section or like others have done placing it in the misc addons section i can understand how it must feel to take your time and effort to create the skins you make and then just have people being negative and not one person showing gratitude still for you time and effort.

People will download skins and add-ons and not give a thank you but its not due to being ungrateful it can be due to reasons such as not wanting or being able to log into the forum(i myself am guilty of such).

While i think that k_badam was correct and did not say anything in a bad way it should then have been left and the post moved by a mod to the relevant section without others thinking they had to give there 2 cents.

Most on these forums will be quick to jump on the bandwagon when it comes to negative post but rarely have or still do drive on LFS and spend more time waiting for a topic they can moan about
Hmm thats quick why was thist first post?

MKRYDR try racing again Frown

Maybe you start to like racing

Anyway sad story
Hi Done, i thought your name is MKRYDR?
Strange how you claim that "that" is your name

*I'm not sorry at all*
I'm sitting here thinking:

Oh wow, did he just...?
xD
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
-