The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you support this?

yes
no
collision prove

i don't know why all surface was not turn on collision.
Founded how change start position (coordinates/not layout), grid (1,2,3 row and how many cars in each row possible and so on)

p.s. not for publish only for information what can do with track
Quote from repeat83 :i don't know why all surface was not turn on collision.

Optimisation. Less load on the physics engine.
Quote from nacim :Optimisation. Less load on the physics engine.

after enable collision fps don't drop down.

micro progress
that looks interesting Big grin
Interesting that modified track don't verified by server.
Quote from repeat83 :after enable collision fps don't drop down.

You must be GPU limited, and don't forget that LFS is really well optimised and can run on a potato. Wink

Quote from repeat83 :micro progress

Nice! I like your new way to use your free time, it would be very nice if you could create wld modification or add the possibility to import new objects to the in game editor, since we don't have a proper track editor for now. Smile

Quote from repeat83 :Interesting that modified track don't verified by server.

That was the case with VOB too before, but since track edition hasn't been done for real before, I guess Scawen skipped this check.
In the beginning found and understand that means some points - it's looks like vertexes
After that found where vertexes used - generate polyline.

Few minutes after
Quote from nacim :Nice! I like your new way to use your free time, it would be very nice if you could create wld modification or add the possibility to import new objects to the in game editor, since we don't have a proper track editor for now. Smile

+1
export some points to .CSV (2d)
looks good but progress is micro

Sometimes the objects were invisible. Optimization?
Quote from repeat83 :Sometimes the objects were invisible. Optimization?

Yeah, that's probably the occlusion culling. Wink

Do you proceeded by memory injection or file edition?
Quote from jujek :
I found this i also renember someone make mountains like repeat but a lot more sadly i can't find this vid again.

As far as i know they not modify track's vertex/face/edge. Or maybe not. Change texture of track not so hard. Need only change ID texture (ONLY) and type of surface will be changed automatic (coz in texture definition present type of surface)

just for fun

Quote from repeat83 :As far as i know they not modify track's vertex/face/edge. Or maybe not. Change texture of track not so hard. Need only change ID texture (ONLY) and type of surface will be changed automatic (coz in texture definition present type of surface)

Yeah, I don't think there were any real model modification either.

Quote from repeat83 :just for fun

Nice, next step is to create meshes from these lines then, and do the script to save it to the file Smile
Jujek, this is simple hex editing (to change track surface type) and new textures Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqokpzDJ5dk
Taped Shut

Eh, sometimes I really regret I've lost all my top gear test track stuff.... Could be much fun with proper collisions!

Hope I won't get banned
TopGear Track? Bad NEWS!

I'm at this moment examine it. This is not track. Was replaced last object to other HUGE object (with texture and collision like concrete). And racer move on it. Looks like lifehack. No more.

Object without texturing
Yup I know that (thats how genblack script works). But I had whole project in 3ds max that could have been imported into LFS in other way maybe Smile
micro progress.
Nice! I'm really impatient to see a mesh displayed in 3DS Max instead of splines, and to see additions to the actual mesh instead of just moving existing vertices. Smile
Quote from nacim :Nice! I'm really impatient to see a mesh displayed in 3DS Max instead of splines, and to see additions to the actual mesh instead of just moving existing vertices. Smile

Not possible get meshes. It's generated by track information if i rigth understand. For example 2 @splines@ using like profile.

p.s. need more and more time for understand how wotk with 3d max and scripts )))
Attached images
Untitled-3.png
I was thinking what Blackwood would like to be if having elevation from highest to lowest changed to opposite? ( Lowest elevation changed to highest, and so on... )
trying to edit track. it's amazing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG