The online racing simulator
i wanna join a clan
(31 posts, started )
i wanna join a team
First advice: There are no "clans" in LFS, they are called teams.

Good luck with your search.
#3 - Mauni
Hehe, just like me... Too much Battlefield
There seems to be at least couple of demo teams recruiting so you might be a lucky one.
#4 - th84
Join faster's team!! Stay away from the prarie dogs!!!
Quote from Mauni :Hehe, just like me... Too much Battlefield
There seems to be at least couple of demo teams recruiting so you might be a lucky one.

Shame on you!
btw, its counter strike source that i play
TBV is currently a demo team and always looking for new members And I am also getting an S2 license soon.
Quote from kiss me :btw, its counter strike source that i play

I play Americas Army. Join Faster's111 team. As Th84 said dont join Spudster's (Praire Dogs)
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :I play Americas Army. Join Faster's111 team. As Th84 said dont join Spudster's (Praire Dogs)

hey gimme a break i havent done anything to you so just stop it with the prairee dogs please. I am not saying join my team and i am not saying join Faster111's team all I am saying is that if you want to join a demo team then there is always a place open for you at TBV.

PS. we are not ******* prairee dogs.
#10 - th84
LOL, take it easy. When you establish yourself such as you have, you have to expect thing's like that.

Spudster... you still looking for a motto?? I think i got one for ya....

"Team Ballistic Vulture's... Got Road Kill?"
Attached images
vultures.jpg
Quote from th84 :LOL, take it easy. When you establish yourself such as you have, you have to expect thing's like that.

Spudster... you still looking for a motto?? I think i got one for ya....

"Team Ballistic Vulture's... Got Road Kill?"

LMAO i love it!
haha
any sites perhaps?
would help...oh i won't be an acitve 'member' for 2 weeks... exams
at the moment i'm currently redecorating the site, so here are the forums:

tbv.forumup.com
whats the servers name? does it has tbv in it?or is it a non-listed 1?
Quote from kiss me :whats the servers name? does it has tbv in it?or is it a non-listed 1?

i'm having trouble setting up the Dedicated Server but it should be ready by sunday if not sooner. The name would be [TBV] Racing Server
#16 - Jakg
Quote from kiss me :whats the servers name? does it has tbv in it?or is it a non-listed 1?

i dont believe theres a TBV server atm

my dedicated server doesnt get listed in the server list...can figure out how
#18 - Smax
http://www.portforward.com/routers.htm

click that link, find your router in the list, click the link for your router, click the link for Live for speed follow the on screen instructions.

If you're not using a router then ensure port 63392 is open since that's the one LFS uses.
my dedi is operational, it is on the server list. but i cant connect to it!
wow, eerrrr can i just go to my router config panel and enable some things?
#21 - Jakg
Quote from Spudster :my dedi is operational, it is on the server list. but i cant connect to it!

often you cant connect, but you can see it with a dedi, altho even if you havent forwarded the ports YOU can still see it. Ask someone else to check
ty,
there was alot of problems with our router yesterday...big probs tho...but fixed ty tho
Quote from th84 : "Team Ballistic Vulture's... Got Road Kill?"

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=11319&d=1149811825
Is that a dead prairee dog they are eating?

Probably not but it would be funny if it was.
No offence Spudster.
Join a team, so much better than alone ranger on LFS
OH and get s2

i wanna join a clan
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG