The online racing simulator
LFSLazy - dashboards addons
(150 posts, started )
Quote from asyed :350z dash

Someone else did already...
Can't tell where, but I guess you'll find out.

Edit: As I'm driving on the so called "wrong side" so most dashboards were made for LHD (Left Hand Drive) only. RHD conversions will be released progressively.

Any help is welcome as it's only a matter of moving backgrounds & everything laterally to align with steering wheel.
Release: LX4 & LX6 - GT-86 carbon (LHD only yet).
How can I install the custom speedo? I cant find the right folder
^^ First, make sure u have custom dashboards enabled on lfslazy. Go on a few cars, if no dashboard restart lfs until you have a dashboard on any car. After that, check "C:\LFS\LFSLazy\Gauges". If the gauges folder exists, and has files inside, download the dashboards you want. Once downloaded, open up the RAR/ZIP file and copy the "car code" (eg. "LX4", "XRT") into "C:\LFS\LFSLazy\Gauges\" and overwrite all files. Aaaannnd Voila!
so this only works offline?
#81 - b3nz
It does work online too.
online and offline. vob mods never.
I can haz fz5 lamborghini gallardo dashboard?
Quote from asyed :I can haz fz5 lamborghini gallardo dashboard?

Could be done from Bloom's ones for racer (no secondary gauges & mph only though).

Could be added on to-do list, but currently being slightly "disturbed" these days, can't tell when it'd be done (you may have noticed the sudden calm around here...).

On the other hand, I've a few ones coming (...one day Dead banana...) for FZ5 and RAC:
FZ5:
-996-GT3 (updated)
-F430 (stock & scuderia)
RAC:
-90's McLaren F1
-(something else)
I tried beating you making the F430 gauge. Well, I gave up lol
Quote from asyed :^^ First, make sure u have custom dashboards enabled on lfslazy. Go on a few cars, if no dashboard restart lfs until you have a dashboard on any car. After that, check "C:\LFS\LFSLazy\Gauges". If the gauges folder exists, and has files inside, download the dashboards you want. Once downloaded, open up the RAR/ZIP file and copy the "car code" (eg. "LX4", "XRT") into "C:\LFS\LFSLazy\Gauges\" and overwrite all files. Aaaannnd Voila!

There are not any files in the folder "gauges". What I have to do exactly?
Quote from cr4zyFiST :...What I have to do exactly?

Quote from asyed :First, make sure u have custom dashboards enabled on lfslazy.
Open Lazy (icon on task bar), look if DASHBOARDS box is checked

next:
1-Download any dashboard.
2-Open it, it should have a folder named after the car it's made for (you can use some dashboard on a few other cars.
3-drag this folder to *:\(your LFS folder)\LFSLazy\Gauges\.
4-If you've installed it while game is working, get in any other car then change back.
5-Profit.

Quote :I tried beating you making the F430 gauge. Well, I gave up lol

The F430 (scuderia & stock) were done some years (2011 to be exact Big grin) ago for "Anagauges" (like a bunch of released and upcoming ones) some were kept private.
It was planned to do FZ5 vers. at the same time as RAC (already available since about a year).

FYI, I'm (slowly) working on a small tutorial about how to use the in-game editor. Don't expect it for tomorrow though.
I think you forgot to mention that you NEED LFSLAZY for this Big grin
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :There is one that ships with LFSLazy by default...

Is there a way to have a list of the dashboards included by default? (I'm not at my pc ATM to check personally).
-
(1303s_vortech) DELETED by 1303s_vortech
From the code Big grin

#define DASHBOARD_FILES_XFG
#define DASHBOARD_FILES_MRT
#define DASHBOARD_FILES_UF1
#define DASHBOARD_FILES_XRG
#define DASHBOARD_FILES_XRT
#define DASHBOARD_FILES_FZ5
#define DASHBOARD_FILES_FZR
#define DASHBOARD_FILES_RAC
#define DASHBOARD_FILES_RB4
#define DASHBOARD_FILES_XRR
#define DASHBOARD_FILES_UFR
#define DASHBOARD_FILES_BF1
#define DASHBOARD_FILES_FO8
#define DASHBOARD_FILES_FXO
#define DASHBOARD_FILES_LX4
#define DASHBOARD_FILES_LX6
Thanks Daniel
Thumbs up
Release: FXO-Impreza GRB (Type 1 - Aluminium)

It was expected that one would be released along with an update of the existing 2 (R.H.D. variants and few fixes). "Take nothing for granted" they said...

In the next weeks (if my head do not explode...), I'll try my best to :
-put an end to the "pending" ones (some have been "work in progress" for more than a year).
-fill out remaining requests (sorry to Vicano btw, I didn't forget).
-finish a small tutorial about how to use the in-game editor.

edit: About right hand drive dashes, I'm still surprised no one complained about such "misalignment".
Hy Vortech , thank you for mods , pleas are you have a FBM Dashboard Mod Pleas , We need it
Quote from Ayoub2016 :Hy Vortech , thank you for mods , pleas are you have a FBM Dashboard Mod Pleas , We need it

I don't think its possible for any of the formula cars.
Quote from Ayoub2016 :...

Quote from asyed :...

Some experiments were made on FBM (and FOX btw) in the past, it ended being "a bit" harder than expected.

Not impossible, just "a bit" complicated, Vitaly_M has managed to do some clean ones for BF1 and FO8, those were "embed" a year ago (day for day).

Also have to use modded .dds for FBM because of alpha channel having some huge digits from the real cluster (original texture is from photo).

Same for FOX, just "a bit" worse. But that's not your point Big grin .

Another problem: it won't be as much accurate as the "stock" RPM l.e.d. (shift points usually get lower through gears, this can't be done with Lazy yet).

As said, I'd prefer to finish W.I.P. & requests dramas since the best I could provide yet for FBM are rough tests (...don't expect some work of art).
Hello? Anybody Home?
It's probably not what you ask for... but yes I'm still alive.

I had to pause everything because of a serious problem that can't be postponed.

Don't worry, what was planned will be released (no motivation loss), I can't say when though.
how to creat a dashboard on lfs lazy ???? anybody know how to do it??
Using Dashboard editor "/o dash"
Anyone with a tdi dash?

LFSLazy - dashboards addons
(150 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG