The online racing simulator
LFSLazy - dashboards addons
(150 posts, started )
Quote from R@fiXII :Me made Smile
I didn't want to release them as they are very very very fast made and don't have much quality, but anyways Smile
Both LX4 and LX6 are the same.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12231017/LX-Gauges.rar

Did you finish those LX gauges? Asking because I'd like to include them in LFSLazy by default if you agree Smile

Posting here because R@fiXII's personal messaging is disabled and I don't know any other way to contact him.
What? Disabled? It's the first time I hear about this Big grin I'll look up at how to enable this stuff back.
Regardig gauges - actually no, I'm lack of free time unfortunately to play with LFS nowadays, but after your words I'm gonna finish them Smile What's the deadline?

EDIT:
Ok, private messaging enabled Smile Dunno why it got disabled..
Really no rush, I'm also not that active in development lately. They already look great, you only need to configure some minor things as I suggested and include your font file. When you find some time and finish, send them please.
Great! They will be included in next version.

EDIT: umm, SHIFT UP overlaps with clutch and engine dmg.
Attached images
Capture.JPG
Ugghhh, missed that. Feel free to change its positions anywhere you want or just disable that damage thing, it was enabled just for my information Smile
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Great! They will be included in next version.

EDIT: umm, SHIFT UP overlaps with clutch and engine dmg.

very good When will it arrive? Omg omg omg
(coming) soon ... Big grin
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :(coming) soon ... Big grin

xrg for new guage please Frown, current guage very simple, boring
for example bmw e36 guage it would be great
Make one by yourself... It's not that hard Smile
Quote from R@fiXII :Make one by yourself... It's not that hard Smile

I have tried in my own ways, but not quality
You can take advantage of resources needed
I've made dash for xfr with my friend acc.
do you want me to post it?
Of course Smile
Hey Daniel, can you give me a .txt or a link to how to make these gauges? I'd love to create some things besides textures.
Pretty much evetything is selfexplained in Dash editor which you start using /o dash
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Pretty much evetything is selfexplained in Dash editor...

About that, can you make an app for that instead of using the cmd /o dash? It would realy help Smile

Oh and i downloaded the "Kouki" dashboard for XRG. Works and looks great!
Update: S14 XRT - "Kouki".
Fail to be ready in time.
Expect some updates on both kouki layouts & "some more".

Merry Xmas btw!

e: fixed
Can someone make me a 2015 Dodge Dart dashboard? I am wondering how I can make one and would just like someone else to do it so I don't screw something up horribly. Here is what it looks like.
Attached images
dartdashboard.jpg
Could you add a new picture for the XRT Kouki? Btw great work on the dash, i loved it from first sight.... second sight i sighed as it was only for the xrg
Quote from asyed :...Could you add a new picture..?

I was short on time when I edited the post, it's fixed now. Tyfi anyway & glad you like these. Smile

Both Kouki S14 are temporary sets, I'm not very happy with the actual layout.
Some white face variant are planned too...
Happy 2.0 16v (2016, deuheuhuheuh)!!!!!
So, I modified R@fiXII's LX gauges. Nothing much but small tweaks, engine damage, clutch damage, and shift up no longer overlap, new "0" rpm range, time display, and tweaked positions of other things. May upload soon, if I can get his permission soon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I now have his permission
Again, LX4 and LX6 are same.
I give huge credit to him, I'm too lazy to make gauges MYSELF with lfsLAZY <-- Big grin

Pic is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_9N4rw_K6nOaDhyRTY4Wmp1ZFk
Download is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_9N4rw_K6nOUUFpRWtBWmZaMDg/view?usp=sharing
Sorry for google drive... well its a small file anyway Big grin
Quote from Seawon :Can someone make me a 2015 Dodge Dart dashboard? I am wondering how I can make one and would just like someone else to do it so I don't screw something up horribly. Here is what it looks like.

I could probably make one
-
(Sensejs) DELETED by Sensejs

LFSLazy - dashboards addons
(150 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG