The online racing simulator
Auto Cop Sirens (horns and lights) - ACS
Well, I made ACS 2 days ago when I had nothing better to do, and decided I would share it. Quote from my website:
Quote :This is a little program that makes the blinkers and headlights flash on and off, and plays whatever horn you have on.
Unfortunately, it currently does not have an in-game pause function, so right click on the logo, and choose pause script to stop it, you also may have to press 0, g, and b to turn off what may have been left on when you paused the script (horn will ALWAYS be left on.)

That's bascically the gist of it. By the way, the lights and turn signals flash on when the other is off.

EDIT: D'oh, forgot the file.
Attached files
Cop Sirens.zip - 360.7 KB - 481 views
#2 - Jakg
Quote from nfsjunkie91 :Well, I made ACS 2 days ago when I had nothing better to do, and decided I would share it. Quote from my website:

That's bascically the gist of it. By the way, the lights and turn signals flash on when the other is off.

EDIT: D'oh, forgot the file.

might be useful for cops and robbers tonight!
Quote from Jakg :might be useful for cops and robbers tonight!

Definitely, can't wait for my daily installment!
#4 - Jakg
Quote from spsamsp :Definitely, can't wait for my daily installment!

oh be quiet!
haha this is cool, im not sure about the horn though, some people havent got the siren horns and to them, will sound like someone holding the horn down, if you took the horn out, id use it online cool anyway
Hehe, genius

btw, Ash, is that Skyline your "silly car month" car?
Ok, I hear y'all, I'll copy the script and take out the horn part. THe reason I have the horn part on is because I would like to easily have the horn button held down so I can concentrate on racing instead of holding down the horn button.
Cops & Robbers tonight? Awesome!
Quote from Jakg :might be useful for cops and robbers tonight!

Are u drive that public ? witch server ?
cops and robbers is fun :woohoo:
I can setup a server if needed. 768 kbit/sec upload here
Quote from Sternendaal :I can setup a server if needed. 768 kbit/sec upload here

And when he shuts his down, I usually start mine, around 3 pm EST

400 kb/s upload methinks.
#12 - Jakg
Quote from Citywidemicke :Are u drive that public ? witch server ?
cops and robbers is fun :woohoo:

[MG] every friday from 8 GMT
Quote from Jakg :oh be quiet!

Quote from Sternendaal :Cops & Robbers tonight? Awesome!

I believe that it's on every night or has been atleast for the past week?
Quote from spsamsp :I believe that it's on every night or has been atleast for the past week?

I did host one last weekend and a few days around it,but I've been busy with other stuff,so I dont know
When is the MG server open?
Quote from nfsjunkie91 :And when he shuts his down, I usually start mine, around 3 pm EST

400 kb/s upload methinks.

We have our fun NFS, will look out for your servers!!
Quote from Jakg :[MG] every friday from 8 GMT

Cant wait - I will definatly be there
How does cops and robbers work? Noone talks to me on the server.
Updated first both with both versions, one with horns, one without.

</hijacking>
I dont get it, how does it works?
Run the program, go into LFS, and it should flash the lights and blinkers ascychronously, and plays the horn depending on what version you run, all you have to do is run it, and to pause the script, run the game windowed, and right click the tray icon > Pause Script.
is there anyway of turning it on/off with out minimizing the game and pausing it?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG