The online racing simulator
Best setup for £50.
(23 posts, started )
Best setup for £50.
Well, i'm currently at a £50 budget for a wheel and pedals set, i was wondering if there was a best buy that would be worth money. I'm also looking into spending less than £50 so if anyone could find a wheel that costs less than £50 but is still a high quality wheel then i'll be very grateful. Thanks alot!
My tip?, save the extra £8 and get a DFP, simple as.

Dan,
Oh yeah, and to my understanding is this the 900 degree rotation wheel?
Quote from mcintyrej :Oh yeah, and to my understanding is this the 900 degree rotation wheel?

Sure is.

Dan,
or save twice as much by october and get the g25..
#7 - Vain
...I thought you wanted to buy a setup (for a car) from some WR holder...

Vain
Quote from Vain :...I thought you wanted to buy a setup (for a car) from some WR holder...

Vain

Probably a tiny bit silly since this is in the hardware section.
#9 - Vain
Well, sillyness isn't of much concern under the assumption that someone's willing to shell out 50£ for a setup .

Vain
#10 - JJ72
i got my DFP for 50, which is brand new in condition. look for second hand examples.
DFP's the best bet for your money definately.

I thought mine was damaged in the middle as well when I first got it, then I realised it was just the GT4 logo
About that protective cover - you realize only sado's leave it on don't you?
#14 - MR_B
I bought the lesser version, the Driving Force PS2 wheel... (not pro).

I'm very happy with it indeed! It was only £31 inc p&p
Quote from Rtsbasic :I thought mine was damaged in the middle as well when I first got it, then I realised it was just the GT4 logo

:ices_rofl ^

Are you guys serious about those prices still in the UK? £50-£60 in the UK is like $100-120 USD. We have DFP's at the local Walmart store on clearance for $40 US. That's around £20 UK.
#16 - MR_B
Quote from mrodgers ::ices_rofl ^

Are you guys serious about those prices still in the UK? £50-£60 in the UK is like $100-120 USD. We have DFP's at the local Walmart store on clearance for $40 US. That's around £20 UK.

Are YOU serious!!?

How much would it be to post them over to me!!! :O
Rip-off Britain as usual :P
Yeah, i guess all manufactures and brand owners stereotype us into a "Tea and Crumpets" class. And think we'll happily pay top money for products. And i think i'm going to go for the DFP. I'm gonna have a look around see if i can get one cheap, or even get one shipped over from the US.
Stores bargain bins stuff is never listed on websites. E.g. PC World in the UK, they do the same thing. Except even their bargain bin area is expensive
Have to say , to get your DFP keep AWAY from big name buisnesses - Its (or was havent gone back to check) like £70 in PC World
I got mine for £39.99 BRAND NEW in my local pc shop
I so should have got a DFP. I paid £70 (well would have if I didn't get GAME and Student discounts, I think I paid ~£61) for my MS FF wheel. I feel conned.
£39.99? JESUS Thats cheap. I'm gonna go and have a look around town today to see if i can get one.

Best setup for £50.
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG