The online racing simulator
Old Skool Classic Race
(87 posts, started )

Poll : An Old Skool Classic Race - Pre 2005/2006 Drivers

Closed since :
Yeah Good Idea and would be fun
No thanks
I have no wheel! It's packed up, and now actually moved to my new place.
Quote from felplacerad :Working great. Where is everyone?

We all came looking for you but could not find you. We all set in the meeting room, until we decided to go back to mine. I think I found out the reason for my laggy connection, somebody was streaming video via the ipad

Fordie
Anything happening this evening or later on this week?
Quote from Fordman :We all came looking for you but could not find you. We all set in the meeting room, until we decided to go back to mine. I think I found out the reason for my laggy connection, somebody was streaming video via the ipad Fordie

Children, not even once....

Or partner, no problem dear, no one wanted to connect anyway. But, if I'm racing with my boring friends, could you please just watch a DVD or TV ?

Thank you and I love you..........

Be there, done that
To add to what Gutholz said:
his link was to Rony's events every Tuesday or every other Tuesday. Even though it's an event and well organized it's very casual and friendly atmosphere. There's no need to register on third party website, no wall of text rules, etc. Get in, have fun without worries about someones ego tripping lol
Only rules there are you already know about: drive clean, drive respectful sorta thing.

There's two more events going on very similar to that one. Friendly, casual and mature are the keywords so i'll just put them here, all-in-one post:
  • https://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=254 (Torsdagsrace, ran by Swedish folks. Wall of text rules but it boils down to those three words. Only tning you have to know is race start time. They also experience low attendance lately so boost em up)
  • The last one i don't have link for but... their server is called DeadMenRacing, and it's easily distinguishable on the large list. They have one race weekly (which day was it? ), forced cockpit view and maybe wind. Simply connect there and ask around for info, and race PW which i believe is always the same.
Those three evens are the ones I know about that I think fit the role for you gents and are regularly held. Just putting it in here, not to put a screw in Fordie's plans so to speak lol, but you know... to have more options & stuffs. Maybe you wished these events existed but didn't know about them. Hope you get me All three give me my own old school feeling (mine is 2007)!
Isn't Fordies' server the Dead Men Racing one?
Quote from Nilex :
[*]The last one i don't have link for but... their server is called DeadMenRacing, and it's easily distinguishable on the large list. They have one race weekly (which day was it? ), forced cockpit view and maybe wind. Simply connect there and ask around for info, and race PW which i believe is always the same.
[/LIST]

The main race is an hour every Thursday evening, car and track combo change every week, more info here : http://www.deadmen.co.uk/forum ... isplay.php?76-Racing-Sims. Also great racing on the dominant monkeys server (UFA/XFA at the mo), run regular races every Sunday night, info for that also on deadmen forum.
Hi Chaps,

Sorry I am working away this week, currently in a dodgy hotel in Wolverhampton, then I move down to Guildford tomorrow and until Friday, back for the weekend.

Thanks for the heads up regarding events, but aren't they S2. We are playing around with S1 H7, so this is just a come along if you can meeting.

No Dawes, mine is OLD MEN RACING...we are not dead yet

Fordie
This'd be pretty great. I used to race a lot on the CAD server and the likes, before that I was a cruiser on TC, not that anyone remembers me. I think it's a cool idea
I took over Noemfie's wheel. Let's race!

Old Skool Classic Race
(87 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG