The online racing simulator
Old Skool Classic Race
(87 posts, started )

Poll : An Old Skool Classic Race - Pre 2005/2006 Drivers

Closed since :
Yeah Good Idea and would be fun
No thanks
Quote from CarlLefrancois :i hope by classic layouts you don't mean actual S1 physics too does anyone still have any good setups for that (no high nose)? either way it'd be fun to grace the rear of your server's pack

Unless everybody downloads the same version, we cannot repeat the S1 physics, and to be honest, I would not want to...its moved on from then, but by classic, I was going along the road of classic tracks, with combo's, i.e So Classic Rev, GTI/XRG, Green, Gold, TBO etc etc

Fordie
I misclicked..lol ^^
Well, you will need a driver which is so sheit he most likely will end up spinning before leaving the start straight, so I'll guedd I could give it a try if it works out with my silly work tines.
Edit: lots of grammar error, hard to be on a phone :/
I'd probably be in for this if I'm early enough.
I think the dates are good, and the times too.
Sounds interesting. Will keep my eyes peeled if I can make it!
Quote from keiran :Sounds interesting. Will keep my eyes peeled if I can make it!

Yay.....welcome back Keiran

Fordie
#32 - bozo
I'd be interested, but could only make Sunday 19th January of the dates proposed. Great idea
What a fantastic line up....

(FIN)Eza, Asplii, Blas89, CarlLefrancois, chanoman315, ChristijaNL, cougar8, dawesdust_12, Dennis93, ferret, Fordman, fwj515, GAVD999, jjones, jug, kamo2000, keiran, Kid222, Kristi, lameduck, Litro, mbutcher, ORION, PMD9409, Racer X NZ, RadEd, RudiTurbo, spiderbait90, three_jump, WGooden, wildstyle, _Rob_

OMG even Jug is about...awesome
server pw will be "geezer"?
duh ill try to set up my wheel
Quote from Fordman :What a fantastic line up....

(FIN)Eza, Asplii, Blas89, CarlLefrancois, chanoman315, ChristijaNL, cougar8, dawesdust_12, Dennis93, ferret, Fordman, fwj515, GAVD999, jjones, jug, kamo2000, keiran, Kid222, Kristi, lameduck, Litro, mbutcher, ORION, PMD9409, Racer X NZ, RadEd, RudiTurbo, spiderbait90, three_jump, WGooden, wildstyle, _Rob_

AAaand breezed right over, like a smooth martini.

Not that I raced a lot, but my LFSW stats aren't crap

I once made a few car (skins) out of food - chicken legs, burgers etc - that must be something... I think my XRT was mostly fruit?
Quote from Fordman :What a fantastic line up....

Room for one more? I'd like to join.

Thomas
MRT @ SO1 anyone? (preferably played in S1 with proper railway tracks :tilt
We should Deffo use one of the S1 patches... perhaps S1H.
#43 - robt
sounds good to me! (i joined in 2004?!?! Still remember the day i persuaded my mum to buy it!)
Oh boy..Just read my mail and it said you got a new pm from lfs.net.
Lol...
I still have my wheel but it is sitting in the box for dunno how many years haha.. I'm still in contact with loads of my old team through Facebook.
Quote from NukeLane :Oh boy..Just read my mail and it said you got a new pm from lfs.net.
Lol...
I still have my wheel but it is sitting in the box for dunno how many years haha.. I'm still in contact with loads of my old team through Facebook.

Well best you get it out of that box, and give a quick calibrate. Would be great to see you back on a race track LOL

Fordie
Sunday 7 PM only for me if this is gonna happen I hope it will.....and that my wheel survive this..
Quote from Dennis93 :We should Deffo use one of the S1 patches... perhaps S1H.

Do you mean S1H7 ?

Fordie
Quote from JackDaMaster :MRT @ SO1 anyone? (preferably played in S1 with proper railway tracks :tilt

I have just been playing with that, and OMG those tracks right at the beginning of the chicane....Hairy Drive

The only problem is, I can only host 15 ( Maximum LFS will allow for S1H)

But it is good fun, I must admit

Fordie

PS - I can bring a server up tonight if you chaps want, for a bit of a giggle. You will have to download S1_H7 though.

Old Skool Classic Race
(87 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG