The online racing simulator
Ferrari cheats at monaco?
(232 posts, started )
You'd be lucky to see an Aguri in Q2 let alone Q3.

Quote :he is too good to make that sort of mistake, it was calculated but went wrong. If he crashed or broke something it might be a bit more believeable but the interviews after said it all!!

I wouldn't say he's too good to make that kind of mistake, not dissing him here, but we all make mistakes sometimes and on ocassion they can be really stupid mistakes.

Having said that his accident was just so slow and deliberate, and conveniently resulted in no damage to his car at all.

It's not the first time he's pushed the rule book out like this, such as taking a stop go penalty on the last lap of the race so he didn't have to do the pit exit. This is classic Schumacher, and when we look back on his carear for most of us this is what he will be remembered for, and not his 7 championships.
this is signifigant

speedfreak227
Just reminds me of his BS a couple of years ago at Monaco where he was coming out of the tunnel and then "brake checked" heavily under safety car thus causing JPM to run up his backside.

He's a great driver, but he's also a tremendous ass in the cockpit.
Quote from Becky Rose :
I wouldn't say he's too good to make that kind of mistake, not dissing him here, but we all make mistakes sometimes and on ocassion they can be really stupid mistakes.

Having said that his accident was just so slow and deliberate, and conveniently resulted in no damage to his car at all.

No doubt he will drive 60 (? guessing) perfect laps tomorrow though.... :sadbanana

From the news (BBC) it sounds as though no action has yet been taken. I would assume that if any action were to be taken it would have been before now, so it looks as though the cheeky git has gotten away with it. Mind you we haven't had a Yes/No confirmation from the stewards yet, so here is hoping.....

It really is a kick in the teeth to the other teams if MS/Ferrari get away with this.
Could anyone get a tape of this online? I'd like to see it. I'm gonna watch the news now, maybe it's on. I hope I can see what happend. Anyway, I believe schumi is able to do something like this.
#31 - JJ72
Bollocks and bandwagons, end of story.
Quote from der_jackal :Just reminds me of his BS a couple of years ago at Monaco where he was coming out of the tunnel and then "brake checked" heavily under safety car thus causing JPM to run up his backside.

He's a great driver, but he's also a tremendous ass in the cockpit.

ALL the drivers jump on the throttle and brake alternately. JPM, one of the worst drivers on the grid in my opinion, should have known the Schumi was going to brake. 1. He was doing it all through the lap and 2. The pace car wasn't far in front, so at some point he HAD to brake. For me it cemented JPM as a great big pillock, and the biggest waste of space (though Ide took that crown for a couple of races) in F1 for many years.

And I'd like to add I'm not a schumi fan as such, so I'm not blindly defending him, I just think that so many people make judgements without thinking.
I agree, JPM can be a bit of a pillock and was definately partly responsible for that smash.

However, that is kind of Off-Topic
Even if he was put to the back of the grid, he would still go out and WIN, such is the incredible talent of the bloke, but its things like this that annoy me about him so much.
I love those comments on youtube, no idea what they say but seems like angry spanish people And that video shows it all really.
Quote from mrfell :Even if he was put to the back of the grid, he would still go out and WIN, such is the incredible talent of the bloke, but its things like this that annoy me about him so much.

You're having a laugh, right? illepall
Quote from Blackout :I love those comments on youtube, no idea what they say but seems like angry spanish people And that video shows it all really.

that video was in english.illepall you must have another link.

ANYWAY....

is fisi lost his 3 fatest laps there will be HELL TO PAY if schumi doesn't get a panalty.

speedfreak227
Okay, it is pretty clear there. And it didn't came on the news here, I thought it wouldn't
15 years in F1, 7 world championships, then he does a mistake (or three) like that. You're either a Ferrari fan or an idiot if you deny that.
Quote from speedfreak227 :that video was in english.illepall you must have another link.

I mean those comments on the site under the vid, where the comments by the people are. But the commentators are great, and yes, in english
That went waaayyyy of the line by Schumacher. F1 loses it's dignity if he gets away with this. This new qualifying system is interesting and i rather watch quali than race(expect start of course). Finally Räikkönen was fast enough to had realistic chances for pole position, but then Schumacher does it again
Quote from Mauni : Finally Räikkönen was fast enough to had realistic chances for pole position, but then Schumacher does it again

I think Räikkönen wasnt on a fast lap when that happened, it was Rosberg that ruined it. Germans...just kidding, but he is german.
Quote from Ryanry64 :Looks like it could have been avoided, but if anyone else did this no one would care.

But no other drivers pulls this kind of shit, for us to care.

Quote :
All I know is as an F1 fan I'd much rather see him up there battling with Alonso than being docked 10 places and seeing Alonso run away with it

Me too, if the battle was fair. As it stands, it looks like MS starts from the benefit of pole by unfair means.
Bah Schumacher is so guilty but he will get off with it thanks to the FIAerrari.

No driver in there right mind would take such a narrow line into a corner, my first shot of a kart when I was 8 years old I was told to take the corner wide on the entry to maximize the room you have. So what does Schumacher do with god knows how many years of racing under his belt ?? Hugs the barrier all the way round the corner as if he was defending :/ then he decides that he will over correct the car and drive straight before turning again. He was only doing 30-40mph, you could stop the thing dead on the spot, so locking the wheel meant nothing, most likely done on purpose to make it look like an accident.

Anyway FIAerrari will decide and it better be a good after Fisi getting a penalty.
Quote from tristancliffe :I don't think it was. If it was on purpose he did it very badly, risking damage and a flat spot. But as everyone loves to hate a winner I can understand why people thought it was on purpose.

It's a slow corner (by F1 standards) so I think the risk of a flat spot was minimal, and the risk of damage was going to be limited to the wing or suspension. As parc ferme rules allow those to be replaced (if damaged), the plan would still work even if he'd tweaked the car against the barrier.
He cheated, it was really clear that he did it on purpose..
That you tube video seems to me to show it was done purposefully.
Why else would he straighten up the wheel mid corner otherwise?
Quote from tristancliffe :ALL the drivers jump on the throttle and brake alternately. JPM, one of the worst drivers on the grid in my opinion, should have known the Schumi was going to brake. 1. He was doing it all through the lap and 2. The pace car wasn't far in front, so at some point he HAD to brake. For me it cemented JPM as a great big pillock, and the biggest waste of space (though Ide took that crown for a couple of races) in F1 for many years.

And I'd like to add I'm not a schumi fan as such, so I'm not blindly defending him, I just think that so many people make judgements without thinking.

The Monaco tunnel incident was a bit odd in that it wasn't just a straight forward case of Schumacher braking and being hit from behind. He locked up and went wide to the left and then cut right back to inside where JPM had gone to take avoiding action. Although, as he was a lap down, JPM got involved in a silly incident with the race leader, I also couldn't help thinking Schumacher had been a bit stupid too. But that incident didn't have any wiff of dodgy intentions - just a silly mistake by MS, and JPM being JPM, probably keeping close, looking to jump schumacher to unlap himself.

Ferrari cheats at monaco?
(232 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG