The online racing simulator
G27- Is it worth it?
(12 posts, started )
G27- Is it worth it?
Well im not a 24/7 sim racer since I race in real life, but wouldnt hurt to get a better wheel than DFGT for a decent amount of money.
So I found a used G27 on sale for 270$ with Warranty (1.5 year left till it expires) and the bill (showing the what store where and when it was bought) , as a racer I really miss the clutch and the shifter, so is it worth buying the G27? Is it a endurable wheel? How does it handle 4~5 hour races?
Thanks in advance!
I sold mine NIB with 3 year warranty for 200 USD

So 270 is not a good deal at all.

Plus Fanatec GT3RS + CSR Elite pedals is similar money for better product.

I've owned both.... Fanatec by far, though I had no issues with my G27 except it breaking and getting it replaced.
Well g27s in Croatia are expensive, new one costs 350~410$ , so i dont really think fanatec would be any cheaper, or?
Quote from Karlokarlo :Well g27s in Croatia are expensive, new one costs 350~410$ , so i dont really think fanatec would be any cheaper, or?

fanatec are hard to find but check with your local gaming stores , you should find somthing .
where i come frome , the g27 is just alittle cheaper then fanatec gt3rs with pedles and shifter.
It can handle 4-5 hours of racing fine.
Quote from Karlokarlo :Well g27s in Croatia are expensive, new one costs 350~410$ , so i dont really think fanatec would be any cheaper, or?

They can be purchased from their site. 350 to 410 sounds like a lot for a G27...
Quote from Bose321 :They can be purchased from their site. 350 to 410 sounds like a lot for a G27...

link? this?

This site seem to ship only to US.

Sorry, I meant Fanatec.
Get the used g27, complain some shit about it to logitech, and they send you new one. They have f*cking good customer support as for my experience.
That is true, but you need retail receipt from the buyer, not ebay purchase receipt.
Bought it, its very nice, thanks for the replies peeps!

G27- Is it worth it?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG