The online racing simulator
Lets talk about Dennis
(267 posts, started )
Dennis Fact #61 : Dennis Loves John Nielsen!!

Now kiss.

K, now what?
I didn't expect that and I don't dare to ask any further. Can I ask TVE for suggestions, or would that go to far?
Get TVE and anything he can throw at me, I'm on a roll!
Tor will want you to post an image of you doing a "Dirty Dane" which I don't even want to know what that is.
What is this shit? Why, god why, must I get the bootycalls from LFS people asking me to come BLOWING (ha-HA) up something?

Jesus christ, why don't we rename this forum to "The legends of the 51 virgings and the epic quest for sausage"?
Given the current state of the Live For Speed part of the name Victor would probably do that if you ask nicely. At least rename the Off-Topic
Yeah! Yo dawg Vic! My homie! Rename this hood to liak somethin' pimpin'!
YAOW DAWG are you listening, DAWG!!
I would have finished third in this particular race, as far I see that 'third place' girl is the only one which is actually pretty.
Quote from seniecka :I would have finished third in this particular race, as far I see that 'third place' girl is the only one which is actually pretty.

5CM of make up does not mean she's pretty.
Maybe on an android phone, she'd look better.
Quote from Scrabby :Maybe on an android phone, she'd look better.

You have to try harder.

I doubt it, since it doesn't have a retina screen which means you can see the pixels.
True dat
Post more pics of Dennis's Car please, what are the specs of the car.
Dennis Lind fappage :lovies3d:
Aye , very nice machine, I bet that is great fun. what about the engine, suspension etc specs?

I did race myself last year but only with a very low power FWD XR2 in the SMRC. But that thing you have looks a beast, but I'll bet not cheap to race!
Quote from AlienT. :Aye , very nice machine, I bet that is great fun. what about the engine, suspension etc specs?

I did race myself last year but only with a very low power FWD XR2 in the SMRC. But that thing you have looks a beast, but I'll bet not cheap to race!

Quite cheap to race, a budget for a tent and a car is about £45k, So it's not 'insane'.

Engine is a 'LS33R' which produces about 480bhp, and suspension is Öhlins 2way system, which is quite low tech.

Handles pretty well.
Are the engines on a drysump system or something like accusump?
Drysump
Quote from Dennis93 :Quite cheap to race, a budget for a tent and a car is about £45k, So it's not 'insane'.

How much of that you do have to raise yourself (over the course of the year I mean), and how much is made back from things like sponsorship or winnings?
Quote from Crashgate3 :How much of that you do have to raise yourself (over the course of the year I mean), and how much is made back from things like sponsorship or winnings?

I don't pay anything and I get paid a decent amount for the work I do.

All of the expenses are covered by my investor and sponsors.

And the budget for my team exceeds £80.000, so it's not really to compare with.
Dennis fun fact #69: Dennis loves me.
Eww Denis likes girls.

Lets talk about Dennis
(267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG