The online racing simulator
Lets talk about Dennis
(267 posts, started )
Dennis, have you taken out the rear seats to create a Fortress of Love?
There's not many women can resist a moth-eaten mattress in the back of a rusty car.
This retard dont even speak english or danish.
Derp
Can't believe they took the meds away from you again....
No need to take out the rear seats, they fold nicely and make a nice big flat space for activities. Corolla is not your usual boring sedan, it is much, much more than that!
I wonder if Dennis has at least been enough of a gentleman to install curtains over the windows. Armed with a nice Barry White album, bottle of $300 wine and candles no woman can say no.
denis > sexmachine
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I wonder if Dennis has at least been enough of a gentleman to install curtains over the windows. Armed with a nice Barry White album, bottle of $300 wine and candles no woman can say no.

nah probably all he did was write "free candy" on the side of the car
Free candy? I'd lend him my penis for an hour or two. Just don't stay out after curfew.
Not going to lie, I just spit beer all over my keyboard looking at this thread.
This thread is amazing.

#66 - AJS
Quote from -NightFly- :nothing wrong withe the faces, perhaps just too much makeup, they look pretty decent to me, definately not below average. I don´t know what planet are you living on though...

on earth, this is defined as ugly:

Planet Hungary. Come here and you know what he is talking about.

I see more hot chicks on every random 500meter walk from metro station to whatever than the whole month in germany.
You know what is funny about pitbabes? I'm going to a club with one this weekend haha. It's all about winning....

That's not winning, that's like getting a infraction in lfsforum, easy as pie.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
You destroyed my illusion of being awesome
To be honest, pitbabes are quite easy, And you don't need a big IQ to describe their person as well, girls usually in light clothes, likes to show off nevertheless slutty/showgirl etc.

Quite easy.
Yeah, but it's good fun for once.

But less about pitbabes, more about Dennis now! Give us facts!!
Fun Dennis Face #45: When Dennis is scared or stressed he gets an erection.
Dennis Fact #230 : Dennis has tried to drift on many occasions, one being the most legal one, was a standard M3 on Padborg Park.

Didn't go so well.
Fun Dennis Face: Dennis's morning commute

Lets talk about Dennis
(267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG