The online racing simulator
Lets talk about Dennis
(267 posts, started )
dennis has big hands
Quote from BlueFlame :You're a young one quite evidently. The older you get, the less choosy you become.

Dennis could do better. He's a race car driver or something.

Maybe he's just weird.
Dennis just sleeps with anything that touches his penis and says the magic phrase "Wanna shift gears".
That never works for me. Everyone just wants my lovely butt.
Quote from -NightFly- :uhm...what?

People don't want me to shift their gears.

But I could still sleep with Dennis, right?
lets talk about kirmelius pls

These exclusive glasses are now for sale if you're interested, pm me with questions
Quote from Hahmo :lets talk about kirmelius pls

Holy sh... yes! Where do we start?
Quote from Dennis93 :

These exclusive glasses are now for sale if you're interested, pm me with questions

Throws away aviators - please Dennis, I want to look as cool as you, please send me your incredible offer of not two, but three pairs in the colours of my choice plus the full use of two pit girls for the week.
And I understand if I'm not fully satisfied I not only get my money back but I get to keep the pit girls.
Cheques in the mail.
Sorry but erh.. the offer is, the glasses with the colour seen
Then 3 pit girls and 3 pairs of those shades in your colour.
But your infomercial did say the glasses were in a range of designer colours, or was that the pit girls ?
I couldn't possibly afford a informercial, so I think your medication is about to run out, once again.
I was at a gay bar the other night and saw a fat hairy chested man wearing the same sunglasses.
Probably he's a BIG fan of Dennis
Quote from Dennis93 :I couldn't possibly afford a informercial, so I think your medication is about to run out, once again.

you need to work on your internet marketing skills #swag #raybanssucks
sorry but #yolo.
Quote from CheerioDM :I was at a gay bar the other night and saw a fat hairy chested man wearing the same sunglasses.

the better question is, why were you at a gay bar?
Quote from Bmxtwins :the better question is, why were you at a gay bar?

To get Bieber's autograph.
Bieber isn't old enough to get into gay bars fyi.
Quote from Dennis93 :Bieber isn't old enough to get into gay bars fyi.

If your feet touch the floor when you are sitting on the toilet then you are old enough.
Lind for the win in Padborg!!!!:heyjoe67_brabham:

Lets talk about Dennis
(267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG