The online racing simulator
username is already in use ?? wth?
I lost connection now from cargame.nl , maybe my ping was too high i dont know , but when i tried to come back to the server it gave me a messege that said username is already in use or somthing like that .. and now i cant see cargame.nl in the list :S

did someone hacked my account ?
#2 - Hahmo
It's quite normal, especially when server itself lags out. You should be able to connect again within few minutes.

I assume you realised that yourself by now though.
yes i was able to connect a few minutes after , thx for helping , i really thought that my acoount was hacked .
yeah cargames correct ive had it happen many times and on servers hosted on ovh,it can be quite frightful when first happen
Username already in use means that server hasn't reported to LFSW that you have disconnected from it.
#7 - MrSam
It's just a lag server, the user is disconnected because the server suffered an attack, but the username is in memory because the server is overloaded by the attack and server not sent to LFS that you are disconnected.

That is why only after a few minutes, you will refind your username.
So ovh has absolutely nothing to do with it. And now ovh have developed an anti ddos. and very soon an anti ddos for sale.
Quote from MrSam :
So ovh has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Maybe you just have no clue about whats going on. There is also a French version if you cannot understand it in English.
#9 - MrSam
Quote from cargame.nl :Maybe you just have no clue about whats going on. There is also a French version if you cannot understand it in English.

oops, i not saw :

Quote :We have sustained 3 simultaneous attacks of + 20Gbps + 60Gbps

if you mean this attack, ok sorry it's network ovh
Yes, or in French

Today the same happened, twice. But they kept that private, it seems.
Quote from cargame.nl :Yes, or in French

Today the same happened, twice. But they kept that private, it seems.

Thank you, I did not know it existed. I'll Bookmark This

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG