The online racing simulator
FZ5 skin request "The Gambler"
(8 posts, started )
And.. you want it for your friend right?
yeah
Oh holy... Dude... WHY DO I HAVE OLD GRAPHIC MAKERS! (Paint...) Ugh, I hope somebody can do this for you, cause I cannot.
Quote from Texpelt88 :Oh holy... Dude... WHY DO I HAVE OLD GRAPHIC MAKERS! (Paint...) Ugh, I hope somebody can do this for you, cause I cannot.

You what !?!?!? :faint: ...
Quote from Texpelt88 :Oh holy... Dude... WHY DO I HAVE OLD GRAPHIC MAKERS! (Paint...)

'cos u r stupid/lazy?
Quote from Denny12 :'cos u r stupid/lazy?

Most days, I'd be offended by that. But no, Denny, it's because I don't have Gimp, Paint.net, or any of that. I use what I have to the best of my ability. All I was saying is that I would do this skin, but with Paint, the quality would be awful, and so I refuse to do it. And if I'm lazy and stupid, why would I have bothered making all those skins in the past? Get a brain check Denny, I think you've got a couple cells loose.
Quote from Texpelt88 :Most days, I'd be offended by that. But no, Denny, it's because I don't have Gimp, Paint.net, or any of that. I use what I have to the best of my ability. All I was saying is that I would do this skin, but with Paint, the quality would be awful, and so I refuse to do it. And if I'm lazy and stupid, why would I have bothered making all those skins in the past? Get a brain check Denny, I think you've got a couple cells loose.

gymp and paint net are free programs, with tons of tutorials.. u can get in touch with them easily.. and i have brain ok

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG