The online racing simulator
New FlatOut game "Next Car Game"
(123 posts, started )
was it flatout when u had to play darts an shit with the car and the guy flew out?
Quote from e2mustang :was it flatout when u had to play darts an shit with the car and the guy flew out?

Yup lol ; D
Quote from Amynue :FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction wasn't Flatout. It was a pile of shit made by the worst racing game developer in the world - Team6.

Flatout 2....4.99 on Steam

Flatout 3...24.99 (or 29.99)

Anyone want to explain that one? I may just buy FO2 for the sheer fun of it. If I do, who is up for some multiplayer fun? Shamelss plug here but GassyMexican's FO2 vids are great, he's done the stunts and somehow managed to fail and be hilarious at it.

EDIT: Found my Flatout 1 discs too, I used to be abe to ace the high jump when I played it
Think I'll wait on next version. By the way, you mean the Ultimate Carnage version yes?
No, the disc version I got is the first Flatout, bought it new. Flatout 2 is UC on Steam (I think), anyone up for some MP fun?
costs 10€ here >_> (steam)
Quote from diekolkrabe :flatout 2 was the bomb, playing that online with people.....fun,, fun!

Flatout 3...meh. Didn't do anything for me, i'd rather see flatout 4 be like 2 in terms of fun

+1

Quote from amynue :flatout 3: Chaos & destruction wasn't flatout. It was a pile of shit made by the worst racing game developer in the world - team6.

+1
I heard about the FlatOut 3 half year after it's release. And when I saw some gameplay, I realised why i hadnd heard about it. Unbelivaly poor game. Not FlatOut at all. Finally, Bugbear stared to make (hopefully) a new FlatOut. I can't wait!
lol Ridge Racer is from Bugbear? Now I see how they are still around.
Holy shit! Watched the new trailing on:http://nextcargame.com/
Looks like great fun! I'll buy it to show them that the public still wants a game like that. You join too!
Quote from Mysho :lol Ridge Racer is from Bugbear? Now I see how they are still around.

Only "Unbounded" is, it was a bit disappointing for a RR game.
Quote from Zipppy :Only "Unbounded" is, it was a bit disappointing for a RR game.

Ridge Racer was meh after type 4
Holy shit lol
The car looks like it is not so soft as BeamNG (good), and parts fly of - great I do not care if it's realistic or not, looks like good fun!
Looks pretty cool
I thought I'd never say this, but it looks like too much of the car falls off. I get it if some bumpers and major parts fall off, but the car looks like it disintegrates as soon as something touches it. :worried:
And that is a problem lol? xD
Not exactly, it just seems as that everything is launched off the car, at least they could try to make it hang for a little bit.
Well the situations shown were all pretty extreme... I mean that car was probably being launched at 100kph+ at an immoveable wall.
It looks fun and not too pricey so I've stuck a pre-order in, and voted on Steam too.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Well the situations shown were all pretty extreme... I mean that car was probably being launched at 100kph+ at an immoveable wall.

This is true. I guess I'll have to wait until I see player produced in-game footage.
I wonder if these are the actual parts of the car falling off or does the game simply generates X amount of random scrap whenever you crash.
I think it's a mixture of both.

New FlatOut game "Next Car Game"
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG