The online racing simulator
I think this team in Bundesliga is bit bored during training

actually that's pertty good one
Quote from BlueFlame :Amen. We need Hitler now. Cos economically he has never been bettered. Economically speaking there never has been anyone even close to him. Unlike Stalin who forced people to work for him, people under Hitlers regime actually WANTED to work and did so to the highest level of efficency. Sure, they were subject to propaganda but now in our capitalist societies we're subject to even stronger propaganda.

please die
Quote from ACCAkut :is that a wooden wheel? great

And brake calipers made from pliers too
Quote from ACCAkut :you're talking bullshit, have fun reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nazi_Germany

]

German economy increased more than any other nation in history after WW1 during the Nazi regime period.

This is just a precursor.

Did you even read the article?

Germany is what it is today because of it's history. If the second world war hadn't of happened. Germany would be just be a bigger version of Bohemia getting bitch slapped by everyone but as it stands ever since WW2 they've been the power-house of the european economy.
Well at least BlueFlame's charts prevent this thread from moving away from its post as the pinnacle of picture threads on the LFS forum.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well at least BlueFlame's charts prevent this thread from moving away from its post as the pinnacle of picture threads on the LFS forum.

Quote from BlueFlame :German economy increased more than any other nation in history after WW1 during the Nazi regime period.
Did you even read the article? yes, and like all Third reich themes we discussed it for years in school

the Nazis built a massive debt, isolated the market and steered straight into the next war. It never was their goal to create a longterm-functioning economy before the war.

edit: The big infrastructure projects Hitler did were at times too efficient: Farmers had a hard time finding labour for their harvests, since those were all involved building highways, canals and stuff (happened to my great-grandpas farm). All build with money that didn't exist.
Quote from ACCAkut :the American republicans built a massive debt, isolated the market and steered straight into the next war. It never was their goal to create a longterm-functioning economy before the war.

...corrected that for you :-)

Quote from ACCAkut :the Nazis built a massive debt, isolated the market and steered straight into the next war. It never was their goal to create a longterm-functioning economy before the war.

edit: The big infrastructure projects Hitler did were at times too efficient: Farmers had a hard time finding labour for their harvests, since those were all involved building highways, canals and stuff (happened to my great-grandpas farm). All build with money that didn't exist.

With war comes debt but the placements that the Nazi regime had made meant Germany bounced back quicker than the UK or France did, and Germany 'lost' the war.
Why the number “Six Million”?

As documented in the book The First Holocaust, the Zionists have continuously and hysterically attempted to claim that six million Jews were dead, dying or in grave danger in Europe and Russia since the late 1800′s. Any time there was turmoil in Europe, albeit turmoil often instigated by Jews in the first place, prominent Zionist figures and Jewish-controlled media organizations world wide continuously whipped up a frenzy with phony sob stories to get people to feel sorry for Europe’s Jews and donate money to Jewish charities. It turns out that this mythical six million figure, long since discredited even by mainstream Holohoax historians, comes from a Jewish-Talmudic religious myth that says “ye shall return minus six million” or “you shall return to the land of Israel with six million less”, and of course WW2 birthed the modern state of Israel which was established in 1948. Israeli Jews often excuse their systematic genocide of Palestinians and theft of Palestinian lands by bringing up the so-called Holocaust™ of WW2, which any serious researcher and critical thinker knows by now is a fraud of collosal proportions. The Zionists have so much influence that they turned a delusional Jewish religious prophecy into “historical fact”.

Here we go, posting this will involve instant 'You, scum, how dare you say this' posts.

Lets see how it goes.

Here's my personal opinion, I'm really open to all religions, I get enough crap from supporting Muslims to be bothered with this, but here we go, There is a massive difference between jews and zionist's.

Jews will understand what I'm saying, zionists will want me burned in hell for my opinions.

Just watch the posts in responce to this to see who's answering.

Official answer; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionism

Unofficial, yet uncensored answer; http://whatreallyhappened.com/ ... jews_against_zionism.html
Suddenly a wild fanboy appears again...

2015 F1 leak.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG