The online racing simulator
God ****ing damnit, why!?
But seriously, are the world starting to have a problem with lacking frogs? If so, why?
No, i made a joke. It sounded like he thought Tyson had a sex change. So it was a play on that.

I made it seem like it was me that didn't get the point when it was infact not the case.
Quote from Boris Lozac :The fck, Tyson?

ya... Michelle Tyson.

Quote from BlueFlame :No, i made a joke. It sounded like he thought Tyson had a sex change. So it was a play on that.

I made it seem like it was me that didn't get the point when it was infact not the case.

cry me a river

Quote from Agniz :[IMG]dolan

there is a special place for people like you in this forum....
Judging from these dolan comics and now tertels too,playing retards is a big trend these days. How lucky for real retards.
so much hate...

aaaaand

so much love from me

=D

And what's about wrestling?

What is it btw, and is it real or manipulated pictures (of course I know the colors are manipulated and so on, but speaking of the actually fotage)?
Looks pretty real in terms of how the air would react from the forces of a plain (which I again have no knowlege about).
Scource(s) ?
Quote from The Very End :What is it btw, and is it real or manipulated pictures (of course I know the colors are manipulated and so on, but speaking of the actually fotage)?
Looks pretty real in terms of how the air would react from the forces of a plain (which I again have no knowlege about).
Scource(s) ?

Source is about 6 mins into this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU9ahW6H61s

That one is just a scale model in a tunnel, but here's another cool one of it happening for real in fog:

http://www.airlinereporter.com ... us-a340-lands-in-the-fog/
Thanks chap
Flare angel

There's a lovely example of it happening for real at the end of Die Hard 2; where John McClain has blown up the 747 and the other aircraft are using the flaming wreckage as landing lights, landing through the billowing smoke.

Watch for it next time

What's more those vortices can last for 10 minutes or more, just lazily rolling down the length of the runway. There are rules on how close light aircraft can follow heavier ones when landing, as vortices from a big plane can easily hurl a smaller one into the ground.
Quote from Crashgate3 :There's a lovely example of it happening for real at the end of Die Hard 2; where John McClain has blown up the 747 and the other aircraft are using the flaming wreckage as landing lights, landing through the billowing smoke.

Who's gonna break it to him?
I'm certain the vortices in Die Hard 2 are cause by real aircraft, it's not a CGI film
Quote from Crashgate3 :I'm certain the vortices in Die Hard 2 are cause by real aircraft, it's not a CGI film

Don't worry, they probably think Finding Nemo is a documentary.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Don't worry, they probably think Finding Nemo is a documentary.

It wasn't?! There goes my childhood.
Finding Nemo, where in reality Nemo's dad was slowly becoming a female clown fish during the whole film.

probably laughed too much about this
Haha, yeah, they will **** us up
One of those days.

Attached images
image_(9).jpeg
Ohhhh, that looks painful

but... :*****

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG