The online racing simulator
和風!
(10 posts, started )
和風!
first of all i didn't did anything special here and, i know this song is overused but i thought it could be good and, its just a video to celebrate our anniversary of Wafuu Project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWt-bOIza64

And today i get the first payment of youtube and i'm soooo happy and i'm thankful to everyone cuz since i lost my other channel, this one is being so much better and again, thanks. Maybe for christmas i came with smth better or maybe in 2013, idk...

Cheers.
nice vid!
#3 - Hahmo
Even though I'm tired of most drift videos repeating themselves again and again, you seem to stand up a bit always, and started thinking, have you ever wondered about creating a proper video of racing instead of drifting all the time?
I feel like I have watched this 20 times before.

The normal over editing, mainstream dubstep used and repetitive camera angles.
Quote from Hahmo :...have you ever wondered about creating a proper video of racing instead of drifting all the time?

+1.
Would be interesting to see something different from you driftbrk, indeed.
Quote from Bose321 :The normal over editing, mainstream dubstep used and repetitive camera angles.

back in the day, people tried to make their drift videos stand out, used new creative techniques. These days it seems having a video that's a carbon copy of every other drift video is where it's at.
Quote from squidhead :back in the day, people tried to make their drift videos stand out, used new creative techniques. These days it seems having a video that's a carbon copy of every other drift video is where it's at.

Quote from Bose321 :I feel like I have watched this 20 times before.

The normal over editing, mainstream dubstep used and repetitive camera angles.

I told the same to driftbrk fanbois, you should of seen all the crying that evolved
whats the song mate?
Pretty much the same stuff as always, Martin. Expected it, wasn't surprised. Good job though.
From 0:13 to 0:18, amazing camera work, contrast, saturation and effects.

The level of the video edition this year is very high.

Keep up!

和風!
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG