Your real name:
Your country:
Your age:
Favorite track/car:
Tell about Personal bests:
Why you want our team?:
Mouse/Keyboard/Wheel?:
And tell us about you:
Name: [ReD]Username locks RED ReD blue username white )
#3 - _NX_
Quote from _Matias_ :Application:

LFS Username:
Your real name:
Your country:
Your age:
Favorite track/car:
Tell about Personal bests:
Why you want our team?:
Mouse/Keyboard/Wheel?:
And tell us about you:

You copy AON Simsports application-.- what a idiot
Very original team name - wondering how people can be so creative!
Quote from Eclipsed :Very original team name - wondering how people can be so creative!

Well looking at different teams in 5laps, there are 11 team names that include "redbull", and 34 that includes "red bull"
I bet teams having "Monster" or "Rockstar" are at least as much then...
not quite, there are "only" 14 teams with a name that includes "monster energy", and 7 rockstar teams.
#9 - _NX_
Quote from suzuki94 :Well looking at different teams in 5laps, there are 11 team names that include "redbull", and 34 that includes "red bull"

Well looking at different teams in 5laps, there are 11 team names that include "redbull", and 34 that includes "red bull"*

TRUE STORY,BRO D
This can't be true... -.- One reason why 5laps should still have continued. These "drifting is coolz <3<3" drivers are making thousands of teams in month...
Quote from jepsertti :This can't be true... -.- One reason why 5laps should still have continued. These "drifting is coolz <3<3" drivers are making thousands of teams in month...

no shit! and its actually getting annoying now. They come here with no clue about the real community, making teams as if they were making a post on the free drivers list. No website, no server, nothing at all (except 1 driver and a name).
Quote from xtraction :no shit! and its actually getting annoying now. They come here with no clue about the real community, making teams as if they were making a post on the free drivers list. No website, no server, nothing at all (except 1 driver and a name).

Yeah! This is soo true!
I'm really excited for waiting first guys to start "crash team"... That's not impossible. Have seen some of those teams in 5laps by some guys who don't know anything about cars.
Application
LFS Username: ToP6uN5NiP3R
Your real name: Dakota
Your country: United States
Your age: 16
Favorite track/car:All/xrt or rb4
Tell about Personal bests:Im pretty good can keep up without a problem
Why you want our team?: Because i want to be able to drift with other people in a team
Mouse/Keyboard/Wheel?: Mungogamer remote steering wheel
And tell us about you: Im 16 been drifting for about 4 years on lfs and forza
Ok.
Welcome To Team
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :normal these days

Shame because it's a good game.. £24 is nothing in comparison to how good this game is.
Quote from Gamersunited22 :Shame because it's a good game.. £24 is nothing in comparison to how good this game is.

Lol.. I'd wait until physics and some content get out first.. 24£ is too much for something you play for 5mins and get bored, and wait 4years+++ for new content

If I had demo, I'd much rather crack the game than buy it looking @ the current status of lfs..
If you can drive all the combos (400 +-) in 5 minutes.. you should race for CoRe or ineX
Yeah and there are millions of different racing lines too, you can't be bored until you have driven every ****ing single one of them.. right?

Your logic sucks, idiot.
Quote from Denny12 :all the combos (400 +-)

Actually there are 940 of them,and that includes only the official WR combos (without slick tyre cars in rallycross tracks,that would make 1000 then),if we add the open config tracks,it will tripple the amount. But of course,always there will be someone,who says it's not enough...
Quote from Eclipsed :Actually there are 940 of them,and that includes only the official WR combos (without slick tyre cars in rallycross tracks,that would make 1000 then),if we add the open config tracks,it will tripple the amount. But of course,always there will be someone,who says it's not enough...

Don't even bother. He has only done 47k km in more than 5 years, hasn't raced in any big race(afaik), only visits forum and that's all.

RedBull Drift Team
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG