The online racing simulator
zenkiukas winter textures
(49 posts, started )
Hi everyone,

I'm starting my first textures project. Actually i'm new on textures making, i think on this project progress i will improve my experience with photoshop. So, the project is new winter pack! I starting to make textures today, and the first track is Aston. That's my first progress on the project, i hope you guys will like it!

As base using pjuniorbra "High_Res_Tracks_0.12"
Thanks for the good quality on base pjuniorbra!

Feel free to give advice for me, i'm new in this work. I will upload newest info there about my project. Sorry for baad english..
#2 - Sobis
Good luck with your new project mate ! I quite like the WIP pic
#3 - Omar1
Maybe you could collab with the makers of snowmod and make an updated version
Quote from Sobis :Good luck with your new project mate ! I quite like the WIP pic

Thanks!
Quote from Omar1 :Maybe you could collab with the makers of snowmod and make an updated version

I think i will ask them for let use the old snow pack details, i really like old pack, but i'm starting new pack with some old pack details (if i cant do that details myself).

News:

#5 - Omar1
Nice one! Soon i shall be driving this with knobbly tires for effect
#6 - Lynce
Quote from zenkiukas :
Hi everyone,

I'm starting my first textures project. Actually i'm new on textures making, i think on this project progress i will improve my experience with photoshop. So, the project is new winter pack! I starting to make textures today, and the first track is Aston. That's my first progress on the project, i hope you guys will like it!

As base using pjuniorbra "High_Res_Tracks_0.12"
Thanks for the good quality on base pjuniorbra!

Feel free to give advice for me, i'm new in this work. I will upload newest info there about my project. Sorry for baad english..

Much encouragement, brother.

You have my permission to make this mod for my future texture tracks.

In this case Fern Bay.

Cheers!
Best Wishes with the project mate !
Quote from Lynce :Much encouragement, brother.

You have my permission to make this mod for my future texture tracks.

In this case Fern Bay.

Cheers!

I really appreciate your words ar encouragement Lynce.

Many thanks for permission to use your wonderful Fern Bay textures also! I really like them, best quality.

Quote from Omar1 :Nice one! Soon i shall be driving this with knobbly tires for effect

Thanks brother!

Quote from F1 mainiac :Best Wishes with the project mate !

I hope you will like it! Thanks for the wishes mate!

News: Pitroad textures.

#9 - Sobis
Cool mate! Now I/we will have reason to go with less grip (mods/hacks ._.)
Quote from Sobis :Cool mate! Now I/we will have reason to go with less grip (mods/hacks ._.)

10x, we will!

News: snow mountains background!

Looks really sweet man. Can't wait to tweak my RWD XFG a bit and go 'snow drifting' around aston when you release this. Keep it up!!
Nice looking textures! Keep up good work!
Quote from Hahmo :Looks really sweet man. Can't wait to tweak my RWD XFG a bit and go 'snow drifting' around aston when you release this. Keep it up!!

Thanks for great words mate. I think i will finish about november's end or december's beginning.
Quote from -Ville-Matti- :Nice looking textures! Keep up good work!

I'm glad you like it. Cheers.
Finally! About time someone updates and make a more highres snowmod. Started using it just recently since i have it as a tradition each winter period to use it. Great work and decision.

Although those mountains you showed there, i feel they are abit too snowy and takes away the feeling that it's also a mountain. Looks more like a big pile of snow only, if you know what i mean..

See attachment of what i think is a better mountain.
Attached images
snowy_mountains_2-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
Quote from NovaK :Finally! About time someone updates and make a more highres snowmod. Started using it just recently since i have it as a tradition each winter period to use it. Great work and decision.

Although those mountains you showed there, i feel they are abit too snowy and takes away the feeling that it's also a mountain. Looks more like a big pile of snow only, if you know what i mean..

See attachment of what i think is a better mountain.

Thanks for feedback NovaK. Yes, you right. I think i will use your one.
No progress updates So badly want you to finish this!
*cries*
Sorry for waiting guys, i will tell the true. I was cleaning PC, and deleting not usefull stuff. I didn't seen that LFS folder which was named i think "new folder 2" and deleted it (F****************), so i did not have textures at the moment, but i think i will redone it as fast as possible. Also i'm making skins for the team.. I'm very sorry guys..
Thats a shame. Hope you can get on it once your done with converting stuff
what a baaad luck Hope you can still made this till the end
I will, but later.
So... what is your definition of '"later"?
Quote from NovaK :So... what is your definition of '"later"?

Similar to "Soon™"

(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG